• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Twitch live stream thread!

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Been thinking of livestreaming some Photoshop XD
Would anybody be interested in that?
That's sounds interesting. Don't mind watching that. :3

I'm thinking about live streaming some more DmC: Definitive Edition tomorrow. If anyone is interested. Been a while since I've played, so I may be very rusty. XD

Erian1Mortal

Premium
That's sounds interesting. Don't mind watching that. :3

I'm thinking about live streaming some more DmC: Definitive Edition tomorrow. If anyone is interested. Been a while since I've played, so I may be very rusty. XD

I'll actually do that sometime, just to check if the quality is even ok to watch or if there is only pixelmush XD
I'll try to be at the stream, I always like me some DmC^^

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I'm going to be doing a hour long DmC live stream in about 30 minutes or so.(9 am est) Going to be doing some sound testing before it starts. Want to make sure my mic works in all. ;3

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I'm going to be doing a hour long DmC live stream in about 30 minutes or so.(9 am est) Going to be doing some sound testing before it starts. Want to make sure my mic works in all. ;3

I moved to my house from the place where I live to study some days ago. Here I've got a crappier connection so I'm not sure I'll be able to follow it... we'll see.

You streaming on console? Can you make adjustments to stream resolution etc?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Live stream is done. Thanks for stopping by and I hope it was good. :3 I don't think it was, but it was fun none the less. Maybe next tine I may play another game? Not sure though. Might be some Valiant Hearts: The Great War, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zero or Final Fantasy AAR. Not so sure.

Also I may have a set schedule in the works. Just want to know what is the best times for most people, since I live on the east coast of the states not a lot of people may be able to watch.

Anyways, thanks again. :3

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
well Youtube gaming is now a thing
and i'm testing my streaming on it
i don't stream often but does anyone want to check it out see how it runs
i'll start it and post the link when i get a reply

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
hey i going to be Streaming some Wanted: Weponds of fate on youtube gaming in a few mins
who's in
Edit: i'm live now
got a firend from steam watching

Last edited:

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
im having tec issues with wanteds graphics
but i restated my computer and started streaming again
hope it wont happen again

Edit: so the stream is done