• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Twitch live stream thread!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Okay I also in end would not be on Saturday stream as I had a lot to do and it ended in late night :(. Sad for not be.

DieCobros

Gonna be streaming some Ultra Street Fighter IV online matches again in about half an hour if anyone's interested.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
I'm trying to get some acceptable quality on Darksiders 2 and then stream it if it'll look okay.

It seems to be fine so is anyone interested in some Darksiders 2 on Saturday?

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm trying to get some acceptable quality on Darksiders 2 and then stream it if it'll look okay.

It seems to be fine so is anyone interested in some Darksiders 2 on Saturday?

I'd love to be able to watch! Alas, if it's after noon in my time zone, I'll not be able to watch. =(

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
I'd love to be able to watch! Alas, if it's after noon in my time zone, I'll not be able to watch. =(

I plan to start at about 6.30 pm CEST. Not sure what hour that is over there where you live though. :<

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I would watch if this be on Saturday somehow early evening as whole day i would do many things and be outside net. ( BTW, mine timezone is CE +2)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I plan to start at about 6.30 pm CEST. Not sure what hour that is over there where you live though. :<

Ah! I'm in US Arizona time. It looks like you're about nine hours ahead of me, so that should be early enough for me to watch for a little bit. ^^

Top Bottom