• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The true Dissidia's Sequel!Links inside.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Are you ready guys?ARE YOU REALLY READY????????

Here you go : Nomura kept his word!

This...is...Dissidia...DUODECIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/09/07/dissidia-duodecim-final-fantasy-coming-to-psp-next-year/

Kain and Lightning are in.I hope that we keep the previous players[although Updated] and just add more.

Update : High Quality Image :

xs17323.jpg

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Hmm. Never cared for final fantasy. Ever since I've seen that guy in dark clothing with this huge broad sword in ff8, I've got disgusted with the series...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Lightning and Kain looks great. :D:D Wish I have a PSP to play the game. Hopefully, the US version will be released after the Japanese release. It was also said that Garland, Cecil, and Kuja will return to Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy as well, along with Kain and Lightning inclusion.

Good find. :D:D:D:D:D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;271700 said:
^Thanks.

Wait!I thought you had a PSP and the first Dissidia.

No, I don't. Currently, I have a PS3 and an Xbox 360. :D:D Just spent a lot of money on PS3 games, so it will take a while for me to get a PSP.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
^nice HQ scan. :D Lightning is a beauty of all beauties.:wub::wub::wub: Wish the first Dissidia was ported to PS3 or Xbox 360 though, and the upcoming sequel...

Meg

Whatever. I didn't care for the first Dissidia. It started out cool I guess, but I got tired of it after awhile. I'm not a FF fan, so I didn't care about the characters and interactions at all. Wait.

Devil Bane;271669 said:
Kain and Lightning are in.I hope that we keep the previous players[although Updated] and just add more.

Oh. My. GOD! *hyperventilates* *chokes* *chugs water* *gasp*

I'm getting this game. I'm PRE ORDERING this game. This could be the worst game ever (and probably won't be that good if its like the first one, but quite frankly I don't care. Lightning! Holy crap. I mean I figured there was gonna be a sequel and I figured that she would be in it, but now that I see it. *screams and runs around happily*

EDIT: Was anyone really surprised by my reaction? :lol:

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^[In Shaggy's voice]Dude...harsh!

Well,it wasn't that terrible as unfair in higher difficulties,but it doesn't matter,the game already seems sharper and we get to see the first gameplay changes with the scan apart from the characters.:D

Meg

^ That first bit I said was a joke. I mean sure I didn't like it that much. It was er....7/10? Yeah. I just said that to make the rest of what I said funnier. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
O_O

My god! *tries to check for early perorders*

Wouldn't it be better for the PS3 though? So they aren't limited with little to no content?

I'm going to preorder this ****'s collectors edition if it there will be any collectors edition. :O

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^I dount there will be...just by the fact that SE doesn't do collector bundles or special pre-orders that much compared to other companies...who knows.It's a day one import for me though!

@ Meg : I understood the joke part and the whole funny reaction[it's funny seeing other people do it too ;) ]but I thought you would be more dissapointed in the first game...I mean...7/10 is pretty good,isn't it?

Anyway stay tuned...for more!

moseslmpg

Her mother named her Lightning? Is her brother's name Thunder? FF, oh brother...

Alright this is all fine and good, but what I want to know is how and RPG series has 2 fighting games now, and DMC got nothing. Not even a little fighting minigame in the main game. And they didn't get anyone in SC, a game about fighting with weapons...Capcom, seriously...

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
moseslmpg;271758 said:
Her mother named her Lightning? Is her brother's name Thunder? FF, oh brother...

Alright this is all fine and good, but what I want to know is how and RPG series has 2 fighting games now, and DMC got nothing. Not even a little fighting minigame in the main game. And they didn't get anyone in SC, a game about fighting with weapons...Capcom, seriously...

Erm Lightning is a Codename, her true name is Claire Farron(i think).

The first Dissidia was made for the FF 20 years anniversary(i think). And maybe DMC will have a fighter someday.

Also i am very happy and excited for this new Dissidia

Meg

Devil Bane;271756 said:
@ Meg : I understood the joke part and the whole funny reaction[it's funny seeing other people do it too ;) ]but I thought you would be more dissapointed in the first game...I mean...7/10 is pretty good,isn't it?

Oh ok good. ^_^
A 7/10 is generous for that game. I did have fun with it for awhile it was just hard because how much you like the game depends on how much you care about the characters. Which I didn't. But LIGHTNING! :wub::lol:

Anyway! There's bound to be more info at TGS. (and maybe DMC5 *crosses fingers*) Either way this should be a good show. I look forward to it.

On a related note: what characters do you guys want to be i it? You already know my first choice (fulfilled :wub:) but my second choice is Zack.

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;271762 said:
Oh ok good. ^_^
A 7/10 is generous for that game. I did have fun with it for awhile it was just hard because how much you like the game depends on how much you care about the characters. Which I didn't. But LIGHTNING! :wub::lol:

Anyway! There's bound to be more info at TGS. (and maybe DMC5 *crosses fingers*) Either way this should be a good show. I look forward to it.

On a related note: what characters do you guys want to be i it? You already know my first choice (fulfilled :wub:) but my second choice is Zack.

Zack! O_O

Vaan Ratsbane!
Vivi!
Genesis!
Setzer!
Auron!
Irvine!
Seifer!
Rinoa!
Zack! (he is worth mentioning twice)
GILGAMESH!
Balthier!
Rikku!
Tifa!
Sazh!

Too many more. :wacko:

:cool:

Michiru

Styrofoam! D:
This is great news, but i'm not at all surprised by it. Plus, I get the feeling that it won't be much different from the previous Dissidia, aside from a new story, new characters and a few new tweaks here and there. It's nice to see Kain in it though, but they could've put Rydia in there too (*Sniffles*), but if Yuna is in it, i'll be happy. Nomura did say she and other characters were candidates to be in the 1st game, but scrapped the idea, so it would be great to see her in it this time.

Meg

I want at least one Cid in this game. I don't care which one, but it needs a Cid.

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;272074 said:
I want at least one Cid in this game. I don't care which one, but it needs a Cid.

Dr.Cid from FFXII, the best Cid in all of the games.

Top Bottom