• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Three Jokers: Conclusion (Heavy Spoilers)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
There has indeed. If memory serves both Carrie Kelley and Stephanie Brown have had the mantle of Robin however brief.

I wouldn't be opposed to a female Robin, though I do really like the characters of Dick Grayson and Tim Drake and would prefer it be one of them.
Speaking of Robin, I wonder if Ryan Potter actually got the part as Robin?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I wouldn't be opposed to a female Robin, though I do really like the characters of Dick Grayson and Tim Drake and would prefer it be one of them.

No, me either. But ooohhh, Dick Grayson, because he becomes Nightwing.

DragonMaster2010

I saw this. In actuality it was a friend of a friend who "supposedly" met with a Warner bros. person. And even then, there's no real proof of it really being a mess since only a small number of people have read it fully.
And lastly if it IS a mess changes can be made. It's early enough.
Jeez this is just like the first Avengers movie with these rumors.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
I saw this. In actuality it was a friend of a friend who "supposedly" met with a Warner bros. person. And even then, there's no real proof of it really being a mess since only a small number of people have read it fully.
And lastly if it IS a mess changes can be made. It's early enough.
Jeez this is just like the first Avengers movie with these rumors.

i'm still scared you know.. BvS was more to the not pleasing result for me, could've done it alot lot better, haven't watch suicide squad and the rating isn't helping, not interested in wonder woman but it is looking surprisingly good in trailer..

tho i also read ben affleck isn't pleased with the script either that he takes time doing some changes while promoting for his movie the accountant.. affleck being there is kinda giving good hope..

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I'm really looking forward to this movie. Don't know much about Deathstroke, but he looks badass.
He's basically Deadpool, but much more serious and tactile.

Deadpool was created as a parody of Death Stroke.
They have the exact same powers and skills (only key difference I know, Deadpool duel wields katana, while Deathstroke has a single broadsword).

They even have similar names, Deadpool's real name is Wade Wilson, Deathstroke's real name is Slade Wilson

DragonMaster2010

i'm still scared you know.. BvS was more to the not pleasing result for me, could've done it alot lot better, haven't watch suicide squad and the rating isn't helping, not interested in wonder woman but it is looking surprisingly good in trailer..

tho i also read ben affleck isn't pleased with the script either that he takes time doing some changes while promoting for his movie the accountant.. affleck being there is kinda giving good hope..

Personally I never count on ratings from critics. At least not with DC movies since one of their reviews for SS was basically "El Diablo was too mexican, Katana was too japanese, and Will Smith's Deadshot was bad because he's black and uses guns" so...

Ben has said he's not 100% done with the script and has said he doesn't want to just release a Batman movie until he's comfortable with the script. Who knows what the script actually looks like and I don't trust this Marvel bias media anymore, so anything goes.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Requesting a fusion of this thread with this one please.

Should it? Matt Reeve's Batman movie is totally seperate from the Affleck Batman and The Justice League Earth etc.

Granted i could see Pattinson's Batman eventually becoming Affleck's Batman. But best just to let this thread die.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
This just in: Geoff Johns wastes everyone's time with a comic run that starts off with a bang (subjective) and ends in a whimper (objective), carried by the artist's fantastic panel work while he makes a middling plot whose only "adult" feature is gore and retcons previously established bits of continuity and characterizations and either contradicts itself or props up Alan Moore's work if not both, invalidating the point of the run itself and ensuring Johns is still that raccoon rooting through Moore's garbage.

In other news, the sky is blue, grass is green, water is fluid, and the only male Robin that definitively doesn't know what Barbara Gordon's mouth tastes like is Damian, only because that constitutes a criminal offense. Duke Thomas is a matter of when.

Top Bottom