• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Story Game

Meg

All you do is copy and paste the previous sentences and then add one of your own. It can be about whatever. Let's see what kind of story we can make. I'll start.

Dante ordered a pizza three hours ago and it wasn't delivered yet.

Zany Blac

So he decided to put on a song on his jukebox.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
And pictured unspeakable horrors he was going to inflict on the pizza boy when the kid finally did arrive.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
And pictured unspeakable horrors he was going to inflict on the pizza boy when the kid finally did arrive.
Finally he decided that he would tell the kid that he could forget about a tip.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
The kid arrived, Dante payed him, when the kid, still held out his hand for the tip, Dante slammed the door in his face.

Zany Blac

The kid arrived, Dante payed him, when the kid, still held out his hand for the tip, Dante slammed the door in his face.
He had no sooner settled on his desk mouth open to recieve a slice when the phone rang

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
He had no sooner settled on his desk mouth open to recieve a slice when the phone rang
It was Doom Guy asking for his Leaf Blower back.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
"I didn't borrow your leaf blower, you ass waffle." said Dante, before slaming the phone down.

Zany Blac

"I didn't borrow your leaf blower, you ass waffle." said Dante, before slaming the phone down.
"Always the wrong number" muttered dante munching his pizza
without warning the door was flung open
and a bleary eyed lady stood with a carrot in her hand

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
without warning the door was flung open and a bleary eyed lady stood with a carrot in her hand
Doom Guy bursts through the wall on a motorcycle killing some chick with a carrot in her hand right beside dante "I. WANT. MY. LEAF BLOWER!"

Zany Blac

without warning the door was flung open and a bleary eyed lady stood with a carrot in her hand
Doom Guy bursts through the wall on a motorcycle killing some chick with a carrot in her hand right beside dante "I. WANT. MY. LEAF BLOWER!"
"Dammit Doom guy i dont have your stupid blower" said dante whirlingebony and ivory before pointing them at doom guy

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
"Dammit Doom guy i dont have your stupid blower" said dante whirlingebony and ivory before pointing them at doom guy
Dante pulled the trigger, shooting the doom guy in the head.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Doom Guy deflected the bullet with his chainsaw and shot Dante with the BFG, ripping his body to pieces. He then proceeded to Dantes desk where he sat down and finished his Pizza.

THE END

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
auw its over already? that was kinda short and sad.
Any votes for a sequel where a peeved off Dante returns from the dead to kill doom guy for eating his pizza? :D

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I was joking guys, just disregard my posts and continue.

Oh and Doom Guy can't be killed... He got his Leaf Blower back so him and Dante are buddies now.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Doom Guy deflected the bullet with his chainsaw.
Then Nero showed up, with the leaf blower. "Sorry Doom Guy...I forgot to give you my adress."

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Trish67;188954 said:
Me!

The Doom Guy, didn't see it coming, the Devil Hunter came back from the dead. Dante took the Doom guy's chainsaw, and...
Doom Guy punched him so hard Dantes face stuck to his fists...

Dantes face grew back, they both shook hands, watched TV, ate pizza. Then Doom Guy called a cab home and they lived happily ever after.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Then Nero showed up, with the leaf blower. "Sorry Doom Guy...I forgot to give you my adress."
Doom Guy revved his chainsaw and rushed Nero with a war cry.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Doom Guy revved his chainsaw and rushed at (?) Nero with a war cry.
Nero screamed like a little girl and ran away. "Nice Doom Guy." said Dante.

Top Bottom