• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Story Game

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dante ordered a pizza three hours ago and it wasn't delivered yet.
So he decided to put on a song on his jukebox.
And pictured unspeakable horrors he was going to inflict on the pizza boy when the kid finally did arrive.
Finally he decided that he would tell the kid that he could forget about a tip.
The kid arrived, Dante payed him, when the kid, still held out his hand for the tip, Dante slammed the door in his face.
He had no sooner settled on his desk mouth open to recieve a slice when the phone rang
It was Doom Guy asking for his Leaf Blower back.
"I didn't borrow your leaf blower, you ass waffle." said Dante, before slaming the phone down.
"Always the wrong number" muttered dante munching his pizza
without warning the door was flung open and a bleary eyed lady stood with a carrot in her hand
Doom Guy bursts through the wall on a motorcycle killing some chick with a carrot in her hand right beside dante "I. WANT. MY. LEAF BLOWER!"
"Dammit Doom guy i dont have your stupid blower" said dante whirlingebony and ivory before pointing them at doom guy
Dante pulled the trigger, shooting the doom guy in the head.
Doom Guy deflected the bullet with his chainsaw.
Then Nero showed up, with the leaf blower. "Sorry Doom Guy...I forgot to give you my adress."
Doom Guy revved his chainsaw and rushed at (?) Nero with a war cry.
Nero screamed like a little girl and ran away. "Nice Doom Guy." said Dante.
Doom Guy watched Nero run, and broke into a fit of laughter. "He runs like a girl." He said, and then,"Come back here with my leaf blower!" before setting off after Nero.

Zany Blac

And pictured unspeakable horrors he was going to inflict on the pizza boy when the kid finally did arrive.
The kid arrived, Dante payed him, when the kid, still held out his hand for the tip, Dante slammed the door in his face.
He had no sooner settled on his desk mouth open to recieve a slice when the phone rang
"I didn't borrow your leaf blower, you ass waffle." said Dante, before slaming the phone down.
without warning the door was flung open and a bleary eyed lady stood with a carrot in her hand
Doom Guy bursts through the wall on a motorcycle killing some chick with a carrot in her hand right beside dante "I. WANT. MY. LEAF BLOWER!"
"Dammit Doom guy i dont have your stupid blower" said dante whirlingebony and ivory before pointing them at doom guy
Then Nero showed up, with the leaf blower. "Sorry Doom Guy...I forgot to give you my adress."
Doom Guy watched Nero run, and broke into a fit of laughter. "He runs like a girl." He said, and then,"Come back here with my leaf blower!" before setting off after Nero.
Nero ram frantically down the street and didnt see it until it was too late
he bumped into a clown.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero ran frantically down the street and didnt see it until it was too late he bumped into a clown.
"Gyargh!" Nero screamed, flipped on the leaf blower and shoved it up the clown's nose. "Eat air!"

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Nero ran frantically down the street and didnt see it until it was too late he bumped into a clown.
"Gyargh!" Nero screamed, flipped on the leaf blower and shoved it up the clown's nose. "Eat air!"
"Death!" said the clown, as he pretended to die. But then all of suddened the clown jumped and scared the Nero once again. Vergil who had been standing in a nearby alleyway, revealed himself...and said "Epic Fail."

Meg

"Death!" said the clown, as he pretended to die. But then all of suddened the clown jumped and scared the Nero once again. Vergil who had been standing in a nearby alleyway, revealed himself...and said "Epic Fail."
Nero got mad because Vergil scared him and threw a wimpy punch.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Vegil dodged and retaliated with a strong side-kick that sent Nero stumbling into a nearby pile of...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Death!" said the clown, as he pretended to die. But then all of a sudden the clown jumped and scared Nero once again. Vergil who had been standing in a nearby alleyway, revealed himself...and said "Epic Fail."
Vergil dodged and retaliated with a strong side-kick that sent Nero stumbling into a nearby pile of...
...jelly, which wobbled underneath his weight and bounced him right into a wall, knocking Nero out cold.

Meg

"Death!" said the clown, as he pretended to die. But then all of a sudden the clown jumped and scared Nero once again. Vergil who had been standing in a nearby alleyway, revealed himself...and said "Epic Fail."
Vergil dodged and retaliated with a strong side-kick that sent Nero stumbling into a nearby pile of...
...jelly, which wobbled underneath his weight and bounced him right into a wall, knocking Nero out cold.
Where he remains three week later.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meanwhile, back at Devil May Cry, Dante is...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Meanwhile, back at Devil May Cry, Dante is... at his desk in his usual postition...when the phone rings...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meanwhile, back at Devil May Cry, Dante is... at his desk in his usual postition...when the phone rings...
Dante picks up the receiver and puts it to his ear, but before he could get the words 'Devil May Cry' out, heavy breathing on the other line makes him pause.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Dante picks up the receiver and puts it to his ear, but before he could get the words 'Devil May Cry' out, heavy breathing on the other line makes him pause.
"Doom Guy? Is that you?" Dante asked.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL! nice one, Trish :D
---
"Meeeet....meeee...outsssssside..." a creepy voice comes back. There was a click, and then the dial tone came up.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Thanks...lol..

"Meeeet....meeee...outsssssside..." a creepy voice comes back. There was a click, and then the dial tone came up.
"These calls are getting weirder and weirder..." Dante said as he hosltered Ebony and Ivory and headed outside.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"These calls are getting weirder and weirder..." Dante said as he hosltered Ebony and Ivory and headed outside.
The moment he set foot outside, a hunched figure bolted right past him, nearly knocking him over with a malicious cry of "What happens in Hell does not stay in Hell, bwahahaha!" Dante turned to see his reflection in blue racing after the hunchback, Yamato unsheathed, and bloodlust in his eyes.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
The moment he set foot outside, a hunched figure bolted right past him, nearly knocking him over with a malicious cry of "What happens in Hell does not stay in Hell, bwahahaha!" Dante turned to see his reflection in blue racing after the hunchback, Yamato unsheathed, and bloodlust in his eyes.
Dante sighed and muttered "This just keeps getting better and better."

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dante sighed and muttered "This just keeps getting better and better."
"I am going to tear you to shreds, you insufferable, loathsome, vile little wimp!" Vergil roared as he flew past his twin.

Top Bottom