• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"The Spirit"-movie

Pantera Queen

Eariler today I went to see "The Spirit" with mom and my brother. We only saw the first 10 minutes of it because it wasn't that great or exciting. There was no story really. Just two guys fighting in mud.:huh: I don't know. I might try again on DVD. Luckilly we did end up seeing "Yes Man" which at least funny but still not that great.

Have any of you guys seen?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I haven't seen either. We're gonna go see Bed Time Stories Monday since we saw Marley and Me the other day. Great movie. Yeah. I heard mixed reviews for The Spirit. Glad you got to see something you enjoyed a little more.

Sicktress

Artist
I wasted my money. I didn't want to see anything really but I did want to go to the movies. Too bad, I liked the cinematography, the black/white/red thing but that was the only good, the visuals. :(

Pantera Queen

I wasted my money. I didn't want to see anything really but I did want to go to the movies. Too bad, I liked the cinematography, the black/white/red thing but that was the only good, the visuals.

Yeah I agree the visuals were the best parts.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Go see valkyrie.. Thats what I saw on christmas.
Its an amazing movie on historical events. Its a great history lesson.
I have a big interest in hitler so I personally thought it was a great movie.
I also saw Benjamin butten. That was good, but It wasn't a true story. :p

I thought the spirit looked lame.
The only cool part of it is the graphics it seams. and even that seems like it would get annoying after awhile.

Top Bottom