• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the savior???

fox

i dont know if anyone has discussed this before but anyway,
i realy dont get what this savior is,i mean that thing is just a statue or something. what is so different about it and how did they build it?cause i didnt get that from playing the game

lafudge

&vergil.♥
I think The Saviour is like some almighty massive demon that had its powers locked away... but Sanctus also makes reference to Sparda when talking of The Saviour too, so... you'd have to Google it.

fox

Black Angel;172778 said:
The order wanted to use it to take over the world or something lame like that.

i know what they wanted to do with it,i just dont understand how they made it or where did it come from

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
fox;172876 said:
i know what they wanted to do with it,i just dont understand how they made it or where did it come from

In Mission 6 after you fight the sword demon creatures Agnus created (I think it mission 6 - correct me if I'm wrong), Agnus talks about how hard it was to put life into those Armour demons. I'm guessing that he used that same concept to put life into A statue of The Saviour/Sparda. Those Armour creatures were tests to see if the concept of putting demonic life into an inanimate object would work. That was why they want to capture Dante because he has the blood of Sparda and strong demonic power/presence which they would use to bring The Saviour/Sparda to life. In the end they use Nero because he seems to have the same demonic presence as Dante (Since Nero restored Vergils Yamato and Vergil as we know is Dante's twin bro.)

Top Bottom