• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Wow, it must be great to live life with your head stuck up your arse. Not really knowing what is going on...
it's a shame the whole thing is n't as 'cut and dried' as you think. Because of your ignorance, we deserve to go bust and end up in administration. What on earth will you do with your pension then?

In a bank this morning an o.a.p. was moaning to the cashier about his 'measly pension'
Man: I only get £280 a week, it's disgusting
Cashier: I don't even get paid that in a week...
O.A.P. shuts up and obviously feels a little small as he really has no right to moan.
Most of us could moan, but we get on.
Anyway, i'm sure that old man used his 'free bus pass' and went somewhere nice for the day ;)

I want my book dammit!

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I had a bad night just a couple days ago, i swear when I went onstage to do my performance, I was a complete joke to all the others there, *sigh*, ...

WHY DO I HATE MYSELF?!?!...:mad:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
1 - I'm not my mother. When I see signs that something is wrong, I'm going to verbally abuse a few people AND get something sorted out.
2 - I hate bullies
3 - FYI, a child who bullies others presents how inaqeduate the parenting is at home.
4 - I hope if I meet their parents one day that they try to make excuses for their kids' behaviour, because I have this intense desire to climb down their throats. No excuse will compensate for your kid bullying my child. Either you teach your kid acceptable social etiquette, or I DO.
And it ain't gonna be pretty.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Sucks to be him, eh? I get less than half that per week to pay all my bills and feed 5 people. How does he cope? Must be devastating...

I think the pensioners need to wake up. I know a pensioner that comes down from High Wycombe to cornwall to see football matches and 9/10 times he ends up spending alot of money in the local pubs... and yet he says that I'm not a true supporter of the team because i don't go to see them play... well, we can't all be well off on state pension!:mad:
i wish i had £40 to spare to see home matches...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
LOL High Wycombe - I'm from there; born and bred. Couldn't wait to leave :D

I think I went to one Wycombe Wanderers match when I was about 15 and my mate had a season ticket so it only cost £1 for friends. We won but then all the supporters got battered by Oldham Athletic (the other team) in the car park. We legged it before we could get dragged into it.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Well, He moved to High Wycombe...

Yay for football yobbos. As british as a cup of tea :lol:
It was only last season that we've had trouble at the club that i support (the home fans got ticked off because they couldn't wear the old red and black colours ... :lol: when we now play in white). I suppose in someways, I'm glad that i didn't go to any matches last season as there has been an 'unpleasant atmosphere' (they've also banned swearing... not sure how you can ban it, but they have).

Had some pr*ck knocking on the door at 5 to 3 this morning. Scared the cr*p outta me. It was bad enough not feeling safe in the last house... i didn't expect to feel like it living here :(

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I spent ages peeling and chopping veg, looking forward to some real food after living off cup o soups all week, boils it all up, mashes me swede and potato for some uber noms. What do I get? A mouth full o sawdust!
As far as I’m concerned it’s still winter so you should taste nice! I hate you stringy swede! :mad:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Can someone please tell me why being a scaly makes me "depraved" and "a sexual deviant"?

Oh, and apparently watching Madness Combat makes me a terrible person too! *growls*

Meg

Can someone please tell me why being a scaly makes me "depraved" and "a sexual deviant"?

Oh, and apparently watching Madness Combat makes me a terrible person too! *growls*
It's the same reason being German makes me a Nazi and how being a feminist makes me a man-hater.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
This is usually about the time I can hear my Mother cursing at me for something I forgot to do...
*sigh*...
GIVE ME A BREAK WOMAN!!!>...:mad:

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I hate;
Jersey Shore
Nancy Grace
Cocky Ghetto kids
Popular snobby girls
annoying fanboys
Math (Anykind)
my computer
death threats
Spiders
aithiest (Don't like what I believe in then don't try to convince me I'm wrong)
nails on a chalkboard
assholes

Top Bottom