• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

fon

Crazy Chick
Thanks mom. It's YOUR fault my cat has gone missing. Didn't I always tell you to make sure the door was shut?
There's no way she can survive out there with the weather like this!!

Why doesn't my mom ever listen to my advice? >:-(
Crap always happens when she doesn't. Now I have to go make posters. I've never had a lost pet before, so i'm not taking this too well either.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;293086 said:
I find it incredibly annoying every time I try to state my opinion someone comes by and tells me I'm wrong.

I KNOW! Every time I state my own opinion, I am told I'm wrong by someone who's either incredibly self-righteous or just downright pigheaded. It's quite frustrating and really brings the mood down on this forum.

Meg

Let it gooooooo! Gosh I feel bad enough about it already without you laughing about it with other people.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg
I find it incredibly annoying every time I try to state my opinion someone comes by and tells me I'm wrong.

Storm Silves;293118 said:
I KNOW! Every time I state my own opinion, I am told I'm wrong by someone who's either incredibly self-righteous or just downright pigheaded. It's quite frustrating and really brings the mood down on this forum.

You're BOTH wrong for even thinking that!!
....muhahahahaha! :p

Serious thought: WTF gives?!?!
Good grief. Really.
****censored****

Meg

^ Ah! I is wrong again.

CT: So...what? If I had joked somewhere else it would have been fine? Really? You aren't God or anything like that. Grow up. :rolleyes:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
EVERYONE IS WRONG FOR HAVING THEIR OWN OPINION! AND HERE'S WHY!!!11111oneoneone

*Crams worthless opinion down everyone's throat*

I can rant too. :3

Meg

Ok I have a serious rant:

The level of asshole-ness has reached a level I don't feel like putting up with anymore. Honestly, people come here, fling insults and flame and troll. They stomp around like whiny little kids and then as soon as something is done they get all defensive. It sickens me to see how this place and staff get treated. I have never intentionally insulted anyone here, and if you were insulted by something I said chances are you were doing something wrong or are just overly sensitive. Either way, grow up. I've drama at home and serious drama and work. I don't need it here to. This is a nice forum with some really nice people, but there are people that trash it to no end. I'm sick of all the ass hats that think they are in the right and just stomp around. It needs to stop. I've had it. I originally really liked this community and I still want to, but its been getting harder and harder. I don't want to leave, but I might have to for a little while until the idiots get their head out of their asses.

---------

Whhheeeeew! That felt wonderful.

aka958

Don't trust people
lol @ me.

Get your act together man. You are doing stupid, you'll lose your focus if the opinion of others affects your judgement. Concentrate idiot!

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
With all this drama going on here, I'm glad I am not here 24/7 like I used to. I agree with Meg, we all have our own problems in RL but there is no need to bring it here and hurt others. This is a DmC community where we should actually discuss, not banter and verbally abuse each other to the point where Mods/Admins feel like sh!t as well.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
MEN!!!!!!!!!
AddEmoticons0051.gif

aka958

Don't trust people
Master Vergil;293554 said:
MEN!!!!!!!!!
AddEmoticons0051.gif

But what?

Ohh...
I forgot it's english.
What have men done? I don't get it... I haven't done anything wrong. ._.

Which bring me to the rant about generalization. But... yeah... <_<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
That's ok aka. You're a guy so you wouldn't understand, but I'm pretty sure all the girls here get my whole entire rant in just that one word.

Meg

Master Vergil;293649 said:
That's ok aka. You're a guy so you wouldn't understand, but I'm pretty sure all the girls here get my whole entire rant in just that one word.

Indeed I do. And at times I feel the same way.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
having shared a forum with a load of men I can't see that. Crikey, they bitched worse than a load of women at a WI meeting.
then again, i think men can be just as bad as women.

*WI=Women's Institute (if you don't know)

Sorry for taking your thread off topic Master Vergil

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why is it that the nice people always get sh!t upon, and only the crappy people make it to the top anywhere?

Meg

Storm Silves;293674 said:
Why is it that the nice people always get sh!t upon, and only the crappy people make it to the top anywhere?

Because crappy people are willing to do whatever they have to to get to the top while nice people aren't.

Top Bottom