• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the PSP

Keaton

Premium
I haven't yet put my copy of FFVII on my PSP, I run a whole bunch of homebrew on my PSP and my Memory Stick isn't quite big enough for it ^^

But, the PSP has massive capabilities in comparison to other portable consoles.

aka958

Don't trust people
I Recently watched for a PSP at the GAME store but now they only got the slim and the newest one. and i couldn't afford it! this will take months for me! i hate it. and the Crisis Core is costing half of a slim one.

aka958

Don't trust people
DSi? what is that?
just 18 pounds for crisis core!? that's cheap! 18 x 14 = 252... around 250 swedish crowns for crisis core... on the GAME store i get it for around 499 swedish crowns O.O that's a real bargain!
and to get a PSP faster i will buy a preowned one. also i shouldn't buy a game from the internet because i don't know it's origins... like if i go to US and buy a 360 game later on i go back and trying to play it on the 360 it would start.

aka958

Don't trust people
Oh lucky me! it's good so maybe some leave their PSP's so i can get one of the old ones! YIPEE! and it is great luck that i don't like the DS

Top Bottom