• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I'd like the idea of him having some legendary assistants , but since we have not gotten any information about something like that I do not think it's very likely to happen.

What I'd like him to have is some sort of special team, not an army of Devils or Humans.:p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well In my stories he Is helped by a load of Knights called the Templars.
Sparda made them the Templar sword which Is why It's so powerful.

A special team that aren't Humans or Demons?
What, like Sparda made them or something?
sounds cool.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
No you got me wrong. A special team. Meaning that each one of the team has some kind of special ability. By team I mean only a few people. Not an army. The devils/humans thing I mentioned was for this. I don't want him to have an army of general devils or humans, but a team of special devils/humans. By special I mean that they either have some kind of specialty or they at least are at DMC boss level of power/abilities.;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Totally understand what you mean, sounds cool.
Well these Knights In my story are quite strong.
Perhaps Sparda could have turned a few devils to join him, and they obliged?

I mean he must of had friends right?

Even Devils show royalty, I mean Mundus Is the ruler, so they are supposed to follow him, however others might not have wanted to aswell and joined Sparda.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Perhaps some could have joined him. For example Griffon did not seem to me as evil, but as super-loyal to Mundus, who was evil. Someone with the same or similar character who looked up to Sparda could have joined him.

Also, I wonder. If he was a Dark Knight does that mean he had a rank amongst other devils? If that's so maybe he persuaded other knights like him to fight alongside him. That could work to my liking:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ well he Is dark Knight, which Is why I added the Templar Knights, but they are human though.

I think he did have a rank, dont know for sure, but It sounds good.
That would be pretty good If he got others to join him huh?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Totally, but he seems like Dante/Vergil type. Dante thinks that the others will get to danger if they come to help him in his quest while Vergil thinks they'll get in his way. I think Sparda thinks something between those two and tries by himself if possible.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I think If anyone said they'd help him he'd be like " Sure, Go ahead"
In my opinion Sparda's way more badass than Dante and Vergil.
I think In the game they dont press on Sparda enough, It would be nice to hear more about him from people who actually knew him for what he was.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
True but I think they go with the routine "the less you know about him the best he appears to be":p

I really can't blame them. That way we all think of Sparda in our ideal way.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Logically speaking that is true.
They cant show Sparda how everybody wants him to be, but we only think of him in our own way because they dont go into detail about him, yeah we know what he looks like, but we dont know his voice, his full abilities, what killed him.

You mentioned that he could have been killed by a surprise attack, i agree with this, but i would of liked to have had him die in a hero way, like killed trying to save someone.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
His death is the greatest mystery in Devil May Cry series. We can conclude from Devil May Cry 3 that his powers and his sword were left away at the demon realm. However since he is a whole demon he should still have some powers that would make him inhuman even after that...
I really hope he did not die from old age or some sort of illness but they have not given us facts for something else unfortunately>_<

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
Honestly I don't think we've even scratched the surface of Sparda's story, I mean is that even his true form? or just his demon form in the human realm? His story is at least another 3-4 games, and I want some progression of character! Also I think it would be a little stupid for Sparda to have a posse, c'mon that basically strips Sparda of his badarssness. I also want to know how he got so strong.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I agree, It leaves the Sparda mysteries open, to explain more of In the future Dmc games.
I disagree, I have to go with Tony, I think that Sparda would have had a team, not a posse, I mean he wasn't gangster or nothing, Badass Yes.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Didn't like the underwater bits in 2 though they sucked.
As for buying It...URRRRRRRGH * It's up to you *

w33l33

meh...
i think that capcom should/have just forget all about DMC2 as it was a glich on their road to awesomeness.

it would be rather stupid to incorperate DMC4 with DMC2 because of it's irrelevant and not to mention non existant story line...

master sayers

dmc4 all the way
The reasons i thought dmc 2 was crappy was for my style to futheristic come on tanks helicopters bit too army style i know they were kind of a demon with the eye on them an all but for my self i prefer the good old fashion demon hunting plus thats not what dmc is all about its about big ugly as monsters and the rest not about tanks and helicopters the only bit i like was the fireboss fight on top of the heli pad tht kinfd of went back to the old style we know and love. i didnt like those power orbs now come on whats the need in them.The only good thing tht came out of dmc2 apart from the fight on the helicopter pad was the fact when u was on 1 hit k.o. u turn into the sparda type thing with the kwl moves

DEVILxDANTE

Dante seemed so old like he was a 40 year old man stuck in a 30 year olds body but anbody notice he looks like he's 30 in dmc2 and 20 in dmc3???:O

master sayers

dmc4 all the way
DEVILxDANTE;65744 said:
Dante seemed so old like he was a 40 year old man stuck in a 30 year olds body but anbody notice he looks like he's 30 in dmc2 and 20 in dmc3???:O
Well ththow its ment to be since dmc3 takes place before dmc1 and 2 so he should look younger thts that sloved u question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom