• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
He dont look so old In 1, or In 3, but age does not concern me coz I'm sure Sparda was old but still kept It badass.
The one thing most would agree on Is the locations were rubbish to, and the whole plot seems like It Is set after some other thing that Dante has done, I'm not talking about 4, I mean It seems like there Is a whole other story before 2 which we know nothing of.

And Yeah those infected choppers and tanks totally sucked, I mean, Come-on!
Dmc instruction manual refers to Dante as a mercenary, saying he'll take any job without caring for money or reward, what does everyone think of that?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Logical. Except from the anime, Dante looks quite rich to me. Billiard table, juke box etc.etc. He started this business to eliminate devils and that's exactly what he'll do. No need for him to take any other "boring" jobs. That's why he probably has the telephone-password system in Devil May Cry 1.;)

master sayers

dmc4 all the way
Tony_Redgrave;65792 said:
Logical. Except from the anime, Dante looks quite rich to me. Billiard table, juke box etc.etc. He started this business to eliminate devils and that's exactly what he'll do. No need for him to take any other "boring" jobs. That's why he probably has the telephone-password system in Devil May Cry 1.;)
tony u make a good point

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Yeah, that password's probably Sparda, or a name of a weapon.
I like seeing Dante fighting like his father did, but not caring for reward.

* Off subject * I think It would be cool in Dmc if you got to ride the bikes.

w33l33

meh...
REGirlfan;65898 said:
i dont think to was a problem except where did trish go and why wasn't she on 2?

probably becuase 2 has approximately nothing to do with the rest of the series

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ hmmm, I guess your right.
But 2 has to have a relevance to the story as a whole, i just cant understand what that is.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Hmm, that would explain the similarities.
Like the fact 2 needed to put underwater missions in it to make it remind you of the first. And the fact that nobody is around in 2, without having an explanation as to why. I would like them to explain the reason behind 2 by having a Dmc game in the future that is set before 2. If they did that then i would want that to really good.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Really, you dont want to know why Dante was so different?
Oh well i guess that's up to you man. But we should talk about what they should have done to make the game better.
I mean Dmc2 forum has least posts and threads, that must mean most hate it, so surely loads should be on here saying how they feel about it.
Nice points from those who have Btw.

Grimmn Reap

Dog That Bites Ppl
overall this game wasnt bad. no dmc game is horrible for heavens sake this is Devil May Cry! but dmc2 was a big letdown after they released dmc1. that game let everybody know who was who and what was what. in dmc2 they dont tell you much except which amulet does what. The enemies are ugly looking pieces of crap and their A.I. rivals that of a newborn baby. this game was too easy compared to the other DMCs and i think they should change dmc2 name to Devil MAY Tea Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom