• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Official Christmas Thread!

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
So i was driving home and there was a Christmas song on the radio, which means the countdown has officially begun! soooo where i am it is currently

58d 6h 16M and 20 seconds till Christmas!

YAYZEEES!

Please update regularly and post Christmas messages and plans ~:)

Oh and Merry Christmas!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
8 weeks... damn that's scary.
Christmas song on the radio?! IN OCTOBER?!

Yet again, I'll be home with my parents.
Started Xmas shopping though.
I have no idea what I'll buy my mother.

fon

Crazy Chick
It's almost like people don't care about Thanksgiving anymore.
Well, it's not like they ever made songs for it :lol:

My family always has a secret Santa. Only thing I know we're gonna do this year. Hopefully they don't send out the emails too late this time, or else the goods will be gone again xD

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Christmas time in the South~

I'm planning on making something for my parents. I hope they don't throw it away this year xD

Also, I'm going to buy some treats for the cat and dog. I think they deserve some Christmasy wub ^_^

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
christmas isn't one of my favorites....almost too much joy...the songs are just...not as good as the rest of the year's...people run you over in the store...and people PRETEND to be nice usually...i prefer Halloween

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
GamblingGambitCloud;285463 said:
christmas isn't one of my favorites almost too much joy

people run you over in the store

I whole heartedly agree...

Bah-Humbug
And the latter happens all year round

Mr. Fuzzums

Destroyer of Worlds
Mr. Fuzzums hates the winter here it gets realy cold but not enoghf(misspell) to snow... so that sucks but christmas is pretty cool it gives me time to escape from all of the pricks i have to contind with in the day to day

sorry for the misspellings but i have let mirosoft word spell check make me weak.

SpawnShooter

small update its officially 54 days, 9 hours, 57 minutes and 1 second until Christmas hohoho! Merry Halloween!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
No plans, except to say I will not being doing STRESS this year. Or any year, hopefully. That goes for any ridiculous cooking adventures.

Christmas is a low-key thing for me. It's practically just another day in my brain, except I think my boyfriend likes it more than I do. But we won't have any visitors or be visiting anyone this year.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Lexy;286303 said:
Christmas is a low-key thing for me. It's practically just another day in my brain, except I think my boyfriend likes it more than I do. But we won't have any visitors or be visiting anyone this year.

I'm exactly the same as you. Though my Girlfriend likes this period of time more than me. Maybe it's because she gets gifts. Or maybe it's because she doesn't have to spend time with me. I really wouldn't know :wacko:

Meg

This year I'm planning on drawing pen and ink pictures to give to my family members as gifts. :3 Each takes awhile, so I've already started.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I have 2 weeks off work over Christmas and I can't wait! I'm gonna sleep, sleep and sleep some more! I'm really pooped I really need a holiday.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Our next door neighbour put their christmas decorations up yesterday. Its like living next door to an all night rave. :lol:

As for us...
My mother has started to buy lights for the window... and we're using a black 6ft xmas tree that i picked up in the January sales for £3! (which originally cost £25! I be a bargain hunter)

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
I think its high time for me to make a list for Santa...*gets paper and pen*
Dear mum...oops I mean Santa, I want an XBox or a PS3...plz plz plz...

SpawnShooter

HO HO HO it currently 43 days, 3 hours, 37 mins and 24 seconds till Christmas i received my first chocolate selection box today (which means Christmas) and its not im ungrateful but it was...quality street...i mean come on! there worse than roses! its got to be either celebrations or heroes!... like i said, not that im ungrateful :p

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^I thought that i was the only one who thought that.
The only thing good in Quality Street (for me) are the triangles.

CELEBRATIONS FTW!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I have really got to watch what I eat this Xmas. Or I'll undo all my hard work.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I like the feeling of Chirstmas and the presense of family around. I like that warm fuzzy feeling. I'm not into getting stuff for Christmas anymore, but I saw in one of my mom's notebooks that she's getting me a DSLite. I smiled, but I'll pretend I didn't see it.

Top Bottom