• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Official Christmas Thread!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I got Josh Groban and Bocelli for Christmas music this year.
And we have a set of Legos, a little set of plastic army men, and...something else that I got for my daughter, for Christmas presents.
I still need to get wrapping paper.
I want to go through all our boxes of old clothes in the beginning of December. I want to go dump the torn ones in the clothes bin at the mall, and all the others I want to donate to Plunket (the free child-care services here in NZ) and to the Salvation Army, alternately, and keep only a couple of outfits as keepsakes from my babies' baby years. I figured the gift of giving is in order for Christmas this year. Maybe a garage sale to get rid of the kids baby toys as well.

As for what I'm going to get my fiance. NO IDEA. I'm thinking to just spoil and pamper him rotten from the moment he wakes up to the moment he finally passes out again. Memories last longer than materialistic things anyway. I don't have money to spend on him, but hey - I gots magic fingers and teh creativez, I don't need money to pamper my hunny ^_^

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I don't have much right now...damn you driver training that I need to save up for! >_< I did get my mom a cool monster 2011 calendar though. ^_^ Oh Oh, and a funny x-mas card for my family...10 things that sound dirty on christmas that aren't. :lol:

Top Bottom