• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the new info on Kat says she's from the order , so Dante is a team player now?

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Theres some new info on kat in the web and it says something about the order like in DMC 4 so Dante is part of a big team now?

P.S Kat is one ugly bitch

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
Theres some new info on kat in the web and it says something about the order like in DMC 4 so Dante is part of a big team now?

P.S Kat is one ugly bitch

now now never judge a lady by her appearance, tho she is pretty ....meh. i swear some people were complaining that all female characters where bimbos up to now but thats beside the point.

i dont think Dante is like an official member, i asume the order exists to combat demons. except none can enter limbo. at best they can evacuate and area quickly when a demon strikes. so im thinking, Kat happens to see Dante cross to limbo and kill demons and come back. so she begs him to come to the order....and hes like.."sure why the **** not". there they beg dante to join them and he just says "OK, but i work alone" but the boss makes Kat follow him around to "help" him in limbo.

also if we know who the boss is is it safe to asume Vergil wasnt the guy we heard in the previous trailer

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Well Dante has always had some form of help in every DMC game.

The Order might be the same order as before but, like Dante, It's probably gone through severe changes as well.

I also think Kat look "pretty.......meh "

rocketvergil

may be he is like nero here , the order took him and his brother in when he was orphaned and now he is just a member to repay them for saving him from the streets. No he is vergil because as time goes by that 4chan guy is proving to be right and he said vergil is included

788Masri

check the forum like i said theres alot of these threads. maybe 3 or 2 others out there and one which was made before all the others

this one is "slightly" different as it is more to do with why dane is in the order or if he is even a member

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think Galfima posted the initial kat info so if anything Tony redgraves might just merge the two.

Dante is more of an angent or an assset, they point him in the right direction and he gets the job dione in exchange for autonomy.

Vergil could be one of the Order's leaders, an organization can have more than one leader.

788Masri

I think Galfima posted the initial kat info so if anything Tony redgraves might just merge the two.

Dante is more of an angent or an assset, they point him in the right direction and he gets the job dione in exchange for autonomy.

Vergil could be one of the Order's leaders, an organization can have more than one leader.

unlikely, if Vergil IS in the order as a leader then either Dante doesn't see/recognize him AND hes hiding the fact hes also a Demon/angel hybrid and that hes Dantes identical twin. which COULD work if hes planning to double cross the order at some point. i think however its more likely that Vergil is on the Demon side of things

rocketvergil

I kinda the think that the order is gonna turn on him and his brother and I wont be surprised if kat is a demon cause it is sort of a DMC cliche

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
unlikely, if Vergil IS in the order as a leader then either Dante doesn't see/recognize him AND hes hiding the fact hes also a Demon/angel hybrid and that hes Dantes identical twin. which COULD work if hes planning to double cross the order at some point. i think however its more likely that Vergil is on the Demon side of things

It depends on whether or not Dante knows about the level of command in the organization.

788Masri

It depends on whether or not Dante knows about the level of command in the organization.

wouldnt work, they are IDENTICAL. unless Vergil is wearing a disguise Kat or Someone would recognise that Vergil and Dante looked identical and would bring that up pretty early on.

I kinda the think that the order is gonna turn on him and his brother and I wont be surprised if kat is a demon cause it is sort of a DMC cliche

i dont think Kat will, but i am expecting the boss or the higher ups to be in colaberation with the demons or something

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
wouldnt work, they are IDENTICAL. unless Vergil is wearing a disguise Kat or Someone would recognise that Vergil and Dante looked identical and would bring that up pretty early on.
I don't think Dante and Vergil will be identical twins in this one.
That may incite even more fan rage.

But if they are, they should look markedly different.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think vergil would be easier to cast if he wasnt Dante's twin unless Dante'sVA has a twin or a lookalike stashed somewhere.

788Masri

I don't think Dante and Vergil will be identical twins in this one.
That may incite even more fan rage.

But if they are, they should look markedly different.
oh god just imagine how much rage willl come from that? i wouldnt be surprised if fans actually stormed capcom if it turned out that they werent twins

that aside i think they will keep the twins thing, maybe not identical but thiink about it. there is no advantage of not keeping vergil his twin other than to be different. if vergil was someone else who also was a demon/angel hybrid then that could work if handled well but i hope they dont. one of my favourite parts of the series was when Vergil and Dante work together to kill arkham. you felt the connection they had as brothers which made it all the more heart wrenching and dramatic when you fought him. if ninja theory just plain ignores all that for the sake of being different then they can go **** themselves with a knife

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
oh god just imagine how much rage willl come from that? i wouldnt be surprised if fans actually stormed capcom if it turned out that they werent twins

that aside i think they will keep the twins thing, maybe not identical but thiink about it. there is no advantage of not keeping vergil his twin other than to be different. if vergil was someone else who also was a demon/angel hybrid then that could work if handled well but i hope they dont. one of my favourite parts of the series was when Vergil and Dante work together to kill arkham. you felt the connection they had as brothers which made it all the more heart wrenching and dramatic when you fought him. if ninja theory just plain ignores all that for the sake of being different then they can go **** themselves with a knife
Don't get me wrong, they can be twins.
But if they're fraternal and not identical there could be some problems with some of the fans who think this is supposed to be a complete adaptation of every aspect of the original story.

Top Bottom