• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the new info on Kat says she's from the order , so Dante is a team player now?

ZeroLove

ahh come on why?? although my fav color is red but i dont picture him a red head at all....if only someone has a pic of vergil with red hair....:/

vergili.jpg

My photoshop skills aren't all that epic, but here you go. ;P

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
what if Vergil and Dante didn't look a like...With their black hair. BUT if Vergil does have a DT, and his coat turns blue and his hair white while brushed back, then they could look like twins, not identical to face but in opposite colors, and power.

Railazel

From what I understand, Dante isn't a member of the Order, but they are using him as an asset. Vergil's probably not a leader but is in charge of Dante, assigning him missions and stuff while keeping him on track, just in case Dante does something they don't like.

I would compare this to how Albert Wesker played around with Ada and Krauser in Resident Evil 4.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
what if Vergil and Dante didn't look a like...With their black hair. BUT if Vergil does have a DT, and his coat turns blue and his hair white while brushed back, then they could look like twins, not identical to face but in opposite colors, and power.

That would be great.

Railaizel summed it up pretty well.

I think making her islamic would still maker terrorist implications but it wont be as bad as Shadow of the damned.

Jane Sweetbee

The so called Order is a rebel organization. In the real world, they are called terrorists.
Maybe Order discovers the world is controlled by the demons and seek to overthrow demon's reign. Vergil is one of their leaders.

Railazel

I think making her islamic would still maker terrorist implications but it wont be as bad as Shadow of the damned.

Shadows had terrorist implications? I thought it was just about some Mexican blasting holes in Hell with his fiery skull sidekick.

berto

I Saw the Devil
As a Mexican I can say that the only issue I had with that game is that the Garcia was not played by a mexican actor.

Other than that he was pretty much like any other action game character, and just as tacky.

Dante47

Sorry guys. No female characters looking like strippers here. I honestly think she looks very pretty.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think she is ok.
Trip looked better, just saying.

on topic, could the order be the same Order from 4.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
She reminded me of Kai. Not personality wise, but her face looks just like hers. And also her voice sounds like Trip. go figure

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
That would be great.

Railaizel summed it up pretty well.

islamic? she looks like a friggin hindu where does islam come over here
this thread was created by a muslim so please no discrimination okay:mad:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
islamic? she looks like a friggin hindu where does islam come over here
this thread was created by a muslim so please no discrimination okay:mad:

i'm muslim too,

I was commenting on another comment about the possibility of kat being muslim and being called a terrorist might be seen as stereotyping.

but people tend to read into things too much like how you could say assassins creed and ffight club are also about terrrorrism.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
i'm muslim too,

I was commenting on another comment about the possibility of kat being muslim and being called a terrorist might be seen as stereotyping.

but people tend to read into things too much like how you could say assassins creed and ffight club are also about terrrorrism.
oh sorry ,my bad, bro.:)
it's just that all over the internet im facing such discrimination and I just got pretty sad when I saw islam and terrorism together

Top Bottom