• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new "Dante" pic thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fon

Crazy Chick
darkslayer101;283769 said:
if dino is portrayed like this :
http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_infernus/go/gallery/item/120478285
this might acutally work...(if only he had white hair)

*drool* ....................................................... *wipes drool*

Dante stole Vergil's swords xD
That'd be cool if he had both Rebellion and some sort of katana. (not Yamato)

Don't worry. He'll most likely get his white hair somewhere in the new game.

Meg

That is very pretty. :) Someone send it to NT! XD

Now that I think of it. If that was the new Dante I would be ok with it. He looks young and is cleaned up a bit. Its pretty!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm still trying to figure out why they've put a British flag into Dante's costume, aside from punk references that most of today's young people probably aren't going to pick up on. I'm not sure I like the idea of the DMCverse being anywhere near real places and not its own snug little alternate world.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
darkslayer101;283769 said:
if dino is portrayed like this :
http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_inf...item/120478285
this might acutally work...(if only he had white hair)

um....that's kinda exactly how they are portraying him except for maybt the swords....which i doubt they'd give him a katana....and the hair we're expecting to get eventually in the game...probably at the end..

Lexy;283864 said:
I'm still trying to figure out why they've put a British flag into Dante's costume, aside from punk references that most of today's young people probably aren't going to pick up on. I'm not sure I like the idea of the DMCverse being anywhere near real places and not its own snug little alternate world.

The flag is there because Ninja Theory is a British company.

fon

Crazy Chick
14074075.jpg
Booooo, Dante and Nero. You made new Dante cry xD

But. I'd like to see him cry like that in a cutscene. So cute! (unlike Nero's manly tears xD)

So yeah, I was bored today and I think I've just discovered that new Dante isn't some Edward whatchamacullen reject from Twicrap, but is instead the lovechild of Sex Pistol's Sid Vicious and 90's Leonardo Dicaprio... More so Dicaprio.

woahnewdantecomparisonrl.jpg

fon

Crazy Chick
DAYStoMONTHS;286032 said:
So yeah, I was bored today and I think I've just discovered that new Dante isn't some Edward whatchamacullen reject from Twicrap, but is instead the lovechild of Sex Pistol's Sid Vicious and 90's Leonardo Dicaprio... More so Dicaprio.

"whatchamacullen" :lol:

His look is based on punk style afterall. And how did people think he looked like Edward?
Dante is more tan and, unlike Edward, actually cute :p

His face structure does look a lot like Dicaprios' though :O
Nice find.
I hope future trailers show more likeness to his official render.

fon;286042 said:
"whatchamacullen" :lol:

His look is based on punk style afterall. And how did people think he looked like Edward?
Dante is more tan and, unlike Edward, actually cute :p

His face structure does look a lot like Dicaprios' though :O
Nice find.
I hope future trailers show more likeness to his official render.

Yea, I don't understand why everyone keeps comparing him to Edward either; they aren't really that similar. I'm guessing a lot of fan bases out there are just relating everything they hate towards Twilight because it's become the scapegoat of fandom world. XD

And I was pretty shocked when I discovered the Leo-Dante likeness as well. And I'm also hoping that the finalized in-game model looks closer to his official render as well; he'd actually look pretty handsome if he was a bit more cleaned up in the art work, but in that in-game trailer, he looks really... ugh... :/

fon

Crazy Chick
Still hate how people say he looks like a meth/drug addict, but those 2 comics gave me a pretty good laugh :D
It sorta helped that I like the art style too.

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
this is nothing new....its just someone's opinion...don't hate now

crap_by_veggwhale-d31zlqv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom