• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The name of a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
So theres this game that I have been trying to figure out the name of for sooooo long. But I can remember or find it?

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
A game you say? Hmm...that might be difficult, there's a lot of those.

In all seriousness, we can't help unless we know more about it. What genre was it, and what console did you play it on?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I've been meaning to inquire about my own mystery game for a while now, too.

There's this one game... on the playstation 1 where you're a swordsman roaming around some cramped castle hallways swinging at bats and such. It's a lot like castlevania, only frame-rate is really bad. The guy in question has dark hair.

It's a bad game overall, but I really enjoyed watching the gameplay anyway.

----

I know it's not a lot to go on, but I had to ask. Thanks.

Vergillicious

Haha I'm sorry..uhh well its hard to discribe. And I don't remember what console it was on. It was sooo long ago. But I believe it was on Nintendo..? But you start out playing this little dude and hes walking through the woods. Its all nice and everything. But after a few seconds it turns into a nasty scary swomp. And you have to fight these creepy looking creatures..I've asked so many people about it already. But they don't know what the hell I'm talking about. I was hoping that you guys could help me out.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Haha I'm sorry..uhh well its hard to discribe. And I don't remember what console it was on. It was sooo long ago. But I believe it was on Nintendo..? But you start out playing this little dude and hes walking through the woods. Its all nice and everything. But after a few seconds it turns into a nasty scary swomp. And you have to fight these creepy looking creatures..I've asked so many people about it already. But they don't know what the hell I'm talking about. I was hoping that you guys could help me out.
Heart of Darkness?

heodps0f.jpg

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Like a Jrpg? If so its mostly likely a square soft game. Can you remember anything else?

Vergillicious

Then its probably NES or SNES since they were pretty popular back then and you said it was nintendo which would rule out sega.

Well..the thing is..I'm really not sure what system it was. Soo thats going to make things even harder to figure out :(

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
lol, who would've thought it would be so hard, can't get any light on both @Vergillicious and @Deathstroke , but for vergillicious, you might wanna google NES platformers, some game covers might show up and maybe feel familiar.. but you've probably did that already

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Well, I found what I was looking for. It was for the Saturn, not the PS1.

I actually like this game -- and judging from the comments, I'm surprisingly not alone. Bad cult classics ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom