• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Most Important Questions About DmC......EVAH!! (ITS ABOUT THE HAIR)

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I was actually more mad about the color of the jacket when it came to DmC Dante's appearance, we have to remember that around the time DmC was made, DMC3/DMC4 Dante's hair was associated with a certain high-pitched singer who at the time, came off as a good role model, but that everyone predicted would go through a 'Disney Star' phase.

But now that 1D has stolen DmC Dante's style, I would prefer if he had the DMC1 style

seraphmaycry

actually for vergie having white hair,i assumed it was a hint on vergil being more demonic and less angel, a hint at his betrayal if you will, this makes logic equals am have science because Dante gains full white hair when he DT's and goes "i stab yo brotha!!!!" (im like 70 percent sure it was mentiones somewhere else that when Dante goes DT he loses his anglicelness.

Vergil at full power goes super saiyan because he already started off demon so he went up to ultra-demon, and dnate starts of as a mix of angel and demon so gaining demon power makes him go devil mode.

that's what i think anyway, i wonder what the angel visual change is?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
But now that 1D has stolen DmC Dante's style, I would prefer if he had the DMC1 style
The hell is 1D?

And I don't give a crap about what anyone says. Dante's coat in DmC was pretty cool. What the hell is wrong with it? I like that hooded black with red lining.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
actually for vergie having white hair,i assumed it was a hint on vergil being more demonic and less angel, a hint at his betrayal if you will, this makes logic equals am have science because Dante gains full white hair when he DT's and goes "i stab yo brotha!!!!" (im like 70 percent sure it was mentiones somewhere else that when Dante goes DT he loses his anglicelness.

Vergil at full power goes super saiyan because he already started off demon so he went up to ultra-demon, and dnate starts of as a mix of angel and demon so gaining demon power makes him go devil mode.

that's what i think anyway, i wonder what the angel visual change is?
Dante knew nothing of his supernatural hybrid heritage so why would he have a full head of what hair? Throughout DmC however Dante just goes more and more in to this crazy world unleashing a bunch of potential power that's been laying dormant inside him for years and it gradually turns his hair white.

Vergil however has been dabbling in this world for a while fighting an invisible war and has already went through basically all the same crap Dante had to go through. Which is why he already has his full on white hair dye. I don't think it has anything to do with personal morals and sh!t like that. It's just something that physical represents their growth.

seraphmaycry

Dante knew nothing of his supernatural hybrid heritage so why would he have a full head of what hair? Throughout DmC however Dante just goes more and more in to this crazy world unleashing a bunch of potential power that's been laying dormant inside him for years and it gradually turns his hair white.

Vergil however has been dabbling in this world for a while fighting an invisible war and has already went through basically all the same crap Dante had to go through. Which is why he already has his full on white hair dye. I don't think it has anything to do with personal morals and sh!t like that. It's just something that physical represents their growth.

well i never said it was about morals but i see your point.

reason i think vergil may have been full demon from the start was because if i remember correctly he had white hair even as a child (if you or anyone can disprove this with a image or two i will kindly shut up)

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
well i never said it was about morals but i see your point.

reason i think vergil may have been full demon from the start was because if i remember correctly he had white hair even as a child (if you or anyone can disprove this with a image or two i will kindly shut up)
Hmm, there was that one pic that looked like white hair but, while I'd like to think that's actually blond, I don't know.

They're still not however "full demon" or how ever you put it. They are DmC's version of Nephillim. They are still always going to be the demon/angel hybrid they were born as.

seraphmaycry

Hmm, there was that one pic that looked like white hair but, while I'd like to think that's actually blond, I don't know.

They're still not however "full demon" or how ever you put it. They are DmC's version of Nephillim. They are still always going to be the demon/angel hybrid they were born as.

well, yes, they dont change race.

i guess i said full demon as a sort of characterization of having full white hair, sort of like vergil fully embraces his demon side and cast away his angel, sort of like in the dlc, how he ignored his main link to being angel heritage, his mother.

i always assumed the pic was white hair, blood doesn't seem unlikely in a devil may cry universe.

your post also indicates that I may not have been clear enough before, no offense to you, i do sometimes wrongly assume people to understand something without me communicating it in any real way, if you do not understand my previous posts and do not understand the stuff just above in this post, then i probably need to work on my communication.

Last edited:
Top Bottom