• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Last of Us may be getting remade!

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Wow, I can't believe they're remastering such an ancient game. It'll be so great to see what leaps and bounds in graphical technology that have occurred in the last *checks notes* three years?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Clearly a blatant cash grab, will likely be 80 euro for people who don't have the og game and upgrade, and with no new content, dlc or mp still

Sony really need to relax on all these remasters, focus on new games please

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
After much B.S., The Last Of Us Multiplayer has finally been cancelled.

Insert Shiba comparison meme here, because Ghost of Tsushima dropped a free multiplayer mode on top of their game three years ago, updated it some, and left it at that, meanwhile Naughty Dog couldn't even deliver a small-scale remake of Factions, went full tilt into GaaS full-multiplayer, and made excuses for it like a bunch of weenies.

Imagine not anticipating, when making a live-service multiplayer game, that you'll have to provide content and support it post-launch, and only realizing it 3-4 years after the fact. Almost an entire dev cycle was wasted on this. This could've been a Jak and Daxter remake. An Uncharted 1 remake. Naughty Dog is turning into The TLOU Factory.

Last edited:

Gasoline Tank

Man, it would be cool to have co-op in a future sequel's campaign, as this kind of game is perfect for it. However, one downside is that it may become like Resident Evil 5 or whatever, with too much action. While it would be fun, it may extract the creepiness factor.

Gasoline Tank

Most of the time, you are with someone else anyway. I think it could be enjoyable. I even heard the canned Days Gone sequel may have been based on co-operative gameplay.

Top Bottom