• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lady's of DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroLove

I think this is because trish was just made to lure dante she was never meant to have a demon form

Yeah, I just saw the animé and it really didn't look like Trish had a demon form as such. Lady kept saying that it was like fighting a human when she fought Trish, except that Trish had lightning powers.

There's that smiley again! What do you mean by that? Oh, and did you get my IM?

johntoreno07

I'm sorry but even she has the heart to get in harms way for the right reasons the fact that she had to be saved by her boyfriend makes her a damcel in distress.

and also lady's parents were also humans so was she yelling all time DANTE !! she kicked all lesser demons ass by herself ! SO my vote goes to lady as she is a human but still has the got the boobs to kick demons ass i couldn't say balls so i said boobs :)

Yeah, I just saw the animé and it really didn't look like Trish had a demon form as such. Lady kept saying that it was like fighting a human when she fought Trish, except that Trish had lightning powers.

trish is a demon doll similar to dante's mom that's the main purpose of her existence she is full demon but in a human form

Railazel

honestly dude what are you you say dante is hot and absolutely edible and now you're saying nevan is hot :confused: serious question are you trolling here ?
I don't whether you realize but this "Lady's" of DMC, okay my friend? Lady's, keyword LADY'S. If you think Dante is hot, then good for you because he is, but that's not the point of this thread now is it?

ZeroLove

okay at least try to hide you feelings dude it feels weird all of sudden

Hell no! XD
I don't care if you are being homophobic or not, or anyone else for that matter. I'm not going to hide anything. If you got a problem with that, then there's a fine little 'ignore' button you can push so you won't have to read my posts. I'm sorry you feel that way though.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Guys. I'm getting extremely tired of seeing each thread of personal discussions. If you want to learn/talk more with another certain member USE PMs. Try to stay on topic.

I do not care whether you're male/female/allien/half-lion or bi/gay/straight/left/right. I only want you to stay on topic. Last littlr warning:)

johntoreno07

Hell no! XD
I don't care if you are being homophobic or not, or anyone else for that matter. I'm not going to hide anything. If you got a problem with that, then there's a fine little 'ignore' button you can push so you won't have to read my posts. I'm sorry you feel that way though.

tony redgrave deleted has this ;)

johntoreno07

Guys. I'm getting extremely tired of seeing each thread of personal discussions. If you want to learn/talk more with another certain member USE PMs. Try to stay on topic.

I do not care whether you're male/female/allien/half-lion or bi/gay/straight/left/right. I only want you to stay on topic. Last littlr warning:)

does that mean its not illegal for an alien to access human information from Internet ??

half lion HA HA ha

johntoreno07

I don't whether you realize but this "Lady's" of DMC, okay my friend? Lady's, keyword LADY'S. If you think Dante is hot, then good for you because he is, but that's not the point of this thread now is it?

hey dude wrong reply i don't think dante is sexually attractive and i am not being a pervert all time -_- i think you meant to say to someone else

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Okay, more locked threads^_^ Hooray for offtopicness!

And john, in the end you even TRIPLE-posted this time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom