• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Good, The Bad and The Hyped 2015

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
You can start saying your prayers, cause the director left. That's not a good thing for the game.
mdn.gif

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I didn't game much this year but the few games I did come across did bring me joy. SOOOOO!

The Good:

Godzilla PS4:

This game is a superb monster destroying stuff simulator. No question about it. For reasons unknown Namco Bandai hyped it as a VS game here in the States, but it's not that. What it really is, is a fun destroy everything you see monster fest. My only gripes are the grinding aspect of the game and the clones. Seriously you couldn't merge MechaGodzilla 1974 and 1975 into one freaking character?!

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire:

It's everything you loved about the original but with a new coat of paint Mega Evolutions!

The Bad:

Star Wars BattleFront (PS4/Xbox One):

It looks and sounds yummy on 17 levels, but feels empty and cheap. I'm not fully sure if I can play as a AT-AT walker in the game...

I don't have a Hyped list because I don't know what's in store for 2016.

Frazz

General gamer
Good: Tales from the Borderlands - my kind of humour with great performances and great choices.

Fallout 4 - good way to kill time and it's engrossing. Maybe not as good as 3 but perhaps the DLC will make up for that.

MGSV - never played the previous games but I loved MGSV's gameplay and found the story interesting even if it was a little thin at points.

The Bad: EA Battlefront... My oh my. I didn't but this and I haven't played it but as someone that adored Battlefront 2 back in the day I hate this game more than any other in 2015.

Hyped: Uncharted 4 - I've been waiting too long for this and it's recent delay has made the wait more unbearable!

Doom - looks promising and cathartic so I'll need this to escape everyday life.

Telltale's Batman - no idea where they're going with this but there are many interesting places for this to go so it could be great.

Horizon: Zero Dawn - love the concept and it looks fun.

The Last Guardian - Team Ico... Need I say more?

Top Bottom