• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The general talk about whatever you want, or in other words offtopic thread!

Martius

SSSmokin!
>Other M

Don't mention Other M near me. I hate that game with a burning passion.
What about Ninja Gaiden 3 or Razors Edge?
tumblr_lwtqt9oHkm1r0adsh.png
Poor Szenszei....

Martius

SSSmokin!
Haven't played Razors Edge though so I can't comment on that.
So i suppose its good i totally did not notice that game, but i am sad such great game as Ninja Gaiden 2 have so poor sequel. After doing some research it looks like Team Ninja was trying to repair some things with Razors Edge.
I hope they have learned their lessons and Z will be great game. How a game about cyborg ninja slashing zombie can not be good?

WOOT
It funny that Saban used so much different super sentai footage and they did not used different costumes except Tommy.

Hm, so the Sentai footage in powerrangers where they're in their costumes are the Japanese actors?

And everything else was made acted out by Americans? I did not know that. Someone tell me more, please! This is interesting.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Alot of the footage from say, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers during the Versus Rita run is from the Japanese sentai "Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger" or "Dinosaur Team Zyuranger" so alot of the footage comes from that show, not all of the suit footage but most of it.

Nowadays the reason there's different Power Ranger shows is because they run out of the sentai footage because each sentai is only a year long before changing to something else, but in the case of the original Power Rangers, Toei (the guys who film the sentai shows) actually filmed more Zyuranger footage at the request of Saban so that's why Power rangers in the first incarnation runs for as long as they did before they switched over to Zeo.

Martius

SSSmokin!
Hm, so the Sentai footage in powerrangers where they're in their costumes are the Japanese actors?

And everything else was made acted out by Americans? I did not know that. Someone tell me more, please! This is interesting.
Well another set of zords and Tommy white ranger costume come from Dairanger, another set of zords and aqua ranger from Kakuranger. There was also crossover with Masked Rider - attempt to do same things as MMPR just with Kamen Rider but i think it is better not to tell more about that.

[/media]
T-This is magic.
This reminds me Black and White.

Rayl

Well another set of zords and Tommy white ranger costume come from Dairanger, another set of zords and aqua ranger from Kakuranger. There was also crossover with Masked Rider - attempt to do same things as MMPR just with Kamen Rider but i think it is better not to tell more about that.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THAT! NEVER! HAPPENED!

Martius

SSSmokin!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THAT! NEVER! HAPPENED!
One of things i could call "what have been seen cannot be unseen". Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog ueeeh, that was bad too.
2617051-kabuto-4-l.jpg

It looks like Kabuto will agree with me, he is not impressed or happy.

On the other hand Big Bad Beetleborgs was great,

Rayl

I'm sort of torn when it comes to the subject of Kabuto, on one hand it has the potential to be the BEST tokusatsu adaptation but it could be so EASILY screwed up.

I reckon it could work if people who have the ability to act were involved as opposed to the last few Ranger shows where they just go for the people who look good on camera but are as stiff as a board.

Martius

SSSmokin!
I'm sort of torn when it comes to the subject of Kabuto, on one hand it has the potential to be the BEST tokusatsu adaptation but it could be so EASILY screwed up.

I reckon it could work if people who have the ability to act were involved as opposed to the last few Ranger shows where they just go for the people who look good on camera but are as stiff as a board.
I wonder how new Vergil performed in Jungle Fury. i dont think he did better than true Vergil in Time Force.

Top Bottom