• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The general talk about whatever you want, or in other words offtopic thread!

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
...You're hilarious I hope you know that.

tumblr_mj2ansGhYP1qesvk3o1_500_zps9dd445fe.gif

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
And thanks for that follow :) Glad to be getting more justification for the Hazama set :D

No prob. One of the reasons why I like Hazama so much is that he looks so much like Oscar from Fire Emblem (points at avatar). He was my favorite character (a man who can cook, clean, and whoop ass at the same time. Who wouldn't love that?) It's amazing how much they're polar opposites since they're designs are so similar. Oscar the pushover and Hazama a crazed lunatic. (crazy people are awesome x3)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Talk about whatever I want.....
Ohhhhh the temptation!
I really missed writing fanfiction for DMC, for one. Not that I'm physically writing it now but I'm editing and revising so it's just as well.
Has anybody got a favourite DMC fanfic/ fanfic writer? I'm curious to see what the fanbase deems to be 'good'.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Talk about whatever I want.....
Ohhhhh the temptation!
I really missed writing fanfiction for DMC, for one. Not that I'm physically writing it now but I'm editing and revising so it's just as well.
Has anybody got a favourite DMC fanfic/ fanfic writer? I'm curious to see what the fanbase deems to be 'good'.
Ever read Seven Knights by Skykhanhunter its really good a little long (38 chapters) but its just that good xD only downside it was never finished the last update was 3 years ago but it brings in almost all the characters from the series and makes it work

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ever read Seven Knights by Skykhanhunter its really good a little long (38 chapters) but its just that good xD only downside it was never finished the last update was 3 years ago but it brings in almost all the characters from the series and makes it work
Is it on Fanfic.net?
I hardly read fanfic ever, but I read some of yours and they were all really well written, so I guess that makes you my favorite. :blush:
You're only saying that 'cos you're my friend :p

I bought Other M full price. I was just getting into the series and it was the second game I bought. Didn't know what to expect from the series. Zero mission was my first, Other M was my second.

The game did look really pretty for a Wii game I gotta say, Oh never mind, we're not talking about Metroid anymore.

Top Bottom