• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The general talk about whatever you want, or in other words offtopic thread!

Terrutas

Well. Lets talk about EVERYTHING.

I'm too lazy to come up with a subject. So you do it.

Please. :>

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Well. Lets talk about EVERYTHING.

I'm too lazy to come up with a subject. So you do it.

Please. :>

0.jpg

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Oh I got one! Let's talk about why Other M is bad.
Why was it bad?They took one of the most bad @$$ female video game character and made her into a whinny emo git. :mad: I let a friend borrow it and never bother to get it back.

Meg

Just a warning: threads like this have been shut down in the past because it was just general silliness that didn't add anything and just took away from the rest of the forum. Or something like that.

Now, I've done threads in the past that didn't have a set topic; I would start things off with a question or discussion prompt and the natural flow of conversation would go from there. I would recommend doing something like that, or risk this thread getting locked.

Terrutas

Just a warning: threads like this have been shut down in the past because it was just general silliness that didn't add anything and just took away from the rest of the forum. Or something like that.

Now, I've done threads in the past that didn't have a set topic; I would start things off with a question or discussion prompt and the natural flow of conversation would go from there. I would recommend doing something like that, or risk this thread getting locked.
Thanks Meg, I appreciate your concern. :p

But (I guess) this thread was made in good hearts and I'll do my best to not let that spirit change. You're more than welcome to join us! <3

Terrutas

N-now, lets talk about power rangers or something else please. I was wrong to bring that topic up. It has too much negativity around it. :(

Top Bottom