• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The games you miss the most...

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I really miss this ps2 online shooter

Socom that's the last time i remember when i used to "enjoy" myself playing online

What the game you miss the most ?? in this generation ?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Silent Hill 1, although PSX. Often think "I want to play some SH", get fired up at the thought and realize I don't have it any more. And Max Payne 1.

Agility

"Known"
Spawn: In the Demon's Hand. Power Stone. Project Justice.

If only you knew how much fun me and my friends had playing these games for Dreamcast..

Dark Drakan

Admin
All good old RTS games, Age of Empires series, Command & Conquer (Westwood Studios days), Age of Mythology, The Settlers II, Warcraft III etc.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The MediEvil Series.
37148-Medievil_II-1.jpg

Dark Drakan

Admin
I dont mind DLC so long as its substantial in size and content, not merely some extra outfits or skins and one new level.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
a sh*t-ton of games for my Sega Genesis (Eternal Champions, X-Men, X-Men 2: Clone Wars, & Contra Hard Corps in particular)
only thing i miss more than those r MY FRIGGIN SEGA SATURN WHICH I HAD NiGHTS, PANZER DRAGOON, BLAZING DRAGONS, & ULTIMATE MK3 FOR!! :mad: there isn't a face here angry enough...

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
Stranger's Wrath. It's the only Oddworld game I can no longer play, simply because it isn't a supported title of backwards compatibility on the 360 (for some odd reason:/). I hope Just Add Water is still considering making a port for XBLA, but dealing with the size restrictions comes first...

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I miss the feelings or excitement and awe I got from playing Final Fantasy VII and VIII and being able to totally lose myself in a gaming world. Final Fantasy doesn’t do that for me anymore :(

Top Bottom