• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the dmc5 story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
sheriffreeze;180648 said:
26155_devil_may_cry_5-v3.jpg
26155_devil_may_cry_5-v3.jpg

Cool... really nice fan-made box...
I loved the tittle and the character that looks like dante in the number 5.
I dont think capcom already made the box for the next DMC...

The only thing I didnt like about it is that according to this box, this is gonna be final chapter of the DMC series and I want MORE!

Tramendium

Crimson Devil;180660 said:

The only thing I didnt like about it is that according to this box, this is gonna be final chapter of the DMC series and I want MORE!

The game is ONLY good in plot when IT NEVER ENDS!!! Remember that fans.

sheriffreeze

that majin form tells easily without thinking that dmc2 is after dmc4 and in my case if dante and vergil defeats mundus if he returns and if vergil returns it means that vergil will seal dante and himself like what sparda did he sealed himself because his power was unimagniable and hope that dante reaches it and fights with vergil

Tramendium

sheriffreeze;180782 said:
that majin form tells easily without thinking that dmc2 is after dmc4 and in my case if dante and vergil defeats mundus if he returns and if vergil returns it means that vergil will seal dante and himself like what sparda did he sealed himself because his power was unimagniable and hope that dante reaches it and fights with vergil

And since dmc story is always with Dante he and Vergil will probably do the impossible even then and return to human world but it would have been better if we leave human world for awhile and focus on demon world.

sheriffreeze

i hope dmc5 will be name the father and the son i want to see how sparda defeated mundus and one the other half i want vergil to come back

Tramendium

sheriffreeze;180899 said:
i hope dmc5 will be name the father and the son i want to see how sparda defeated mundus and one the other half i want vergil to come back

The exact story of Sparda i think it would be reserved for some other spin-off game not dmc though but if it came like a cinematic or mural then it might work.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Crimson Devil;180660 said:

Nothing kicks up hype and sales more than a final chapter. Because the story can then go nuts and be more epic than ever before. I would love it if DMC5 was the final chapter.

Tramendium

sheriffreeze;183335 said:
i agree but i hope dmc6 be the last one

When that damn promised teaser trailer comes out we will see will dmc5 really be the last chapter in DMC universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom