• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the dmc5 story

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheriffreeze

CHAPTER ONE THE RETURN OF THE DARK SLAYER :vergil is lying in hell after he was defeated as nelo angelo then he gets out from hell because dante has opened the hell gate in dmc2 and after that he goes to dantes office and he sees lucia and then she will tell him that dante had gone to another part of hell . vergil that knew that mundus had a stronger brother and will try to avenge or revive his brother takes the alaster before leaving he sees nero and then vergil trades with him the alaster with the yamato then they rushes to dantes aid but at that moment vergil is thinking to take sparda once he saves dante . thats chapter one i hope you like it and this story takes place after dmc4 and dmc2

Tramendium

sheriffreeze;180439 said:
CHAPTER ONE THE RETURN OF THE DARK SLAYER :vergil is lying in hell after he was defeated as nelo angelo then he gets out from hell because dante has opened the hell gate in dmc2 and after that he goes to dantes office and he sees lucia and then she will tell him that dante had gone to another part of hell . vergil that knew that mundus had a stronger brother and will try to avenge or revive his brother takes the alaster before leaving he sees nero and then vergil trades with him the alaster with the yamato then they rushes to dantes aid but at that moment vergil is thinking to take sparda once he saves dante . thats chapter one i hope you like it and this story takes place after dmc4 and dmc2

If Vergil returns like that from destruction and gets reborn somehow then they would probably make him lost most of his memory, but that's just a one of theories about his returning if he is ever to return.

sheriffreeze

yeah you are right but in my case the only thing he will remember how to return to dante and when i complete my story he will be in a struggle between his lust for power so he will choose to revive mundus and help mundus brother or to be once loyal to his brother and help him

Tramendium

sheriffreeze;180444 said:
yeah you are right but in my case the only thing he will remember how to return to dante and when i complete my story he will be in a struggle between his lust for power so he will choose to revive mundus and help mundus brother or to be once loyal to his brother and help him

Thats a spirit i knew you will understand:p.

Amiyu

Sheriffreez vary daring move mamber!
just wait i post my own thread for my own version DMC5.

just wait.........

Tramendium

Amiyu;180481 said:
Sheriffreez vary daring move mamber!
just wait i post my own thread for my own version DMC5.

just wait.........

I am willing to listen if you have better:p.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Tramendium;180441 said:
If Vergil returns like that from destruction and gets reborn somehow then they would probably make him lost most of his memory, but that's just a one of theories about his returning if he is ever to return.

This is a very good way to give Vergil some plot...

sheriffreeze

REMAKING OF CHAPTER 1 : LUCIA HEARS A motorcycle and she sees nero who wants dante to do some devil hunting lucia who tells nero that dante has gone to hell after fighting argosax chaos , dante while in hell has found vergil jacket which might seem that he is still alive.

Tramendium

sheriffreeze;180514 said:
REMAKING OF CHAPTER 1 : LUCIA HEARS A motorcycle and she sees nero who wants dante to do some devil hunting lucia who tells nero that dante has gone to hell after fighting argosax chaos , dante while in hell has found vergil jacket which might seem that he is still alive.

I think that i might know who would be on that bike but it not needs to be Nero.
Who knows... only original game creator knows that.

Amiyu

i dont think DMC 2 Connected to DMC 1,3,and 4,so overall i dont agree with your story,have no hard feelin Mamber you can keep write your story may be some of the plot might be acceptible....

Tramendium

Amiyu;180556 said:
i dont think DMC 2 Connected to DMC 1,3,and 4,so overall i dont agree with your story,have no hard feelin Mamber you can keep write your story may be some of the plot might be acceptible....

Dmc2 IS CONNECTED to dmc1,3,4 therefore it could be possible and plot could be refreshed but do you too honestly believe that capcom have any better or maybe any at all?

sheriffreeze

it is connected because easily dante uses the rebelion not the sparda sword and also he after becoming very powerfull and he wasnt that powerfull in dmc4 or dmc1 and he had a very strange devil trigger when his health is red i hope that dmc5 will be why did dante became so strong and if the creators wanted to put some events before dmc2 or maybe it will be after dmc2 and thats the best choice

Tramendium

sheriffreeze;180574 said:
it is connected because easily dante uses the rebelion not the sparda sword and also he after becoming very powerfull and he wasnt that powerfull in dmc4 or dmc1 and he had a very strange devil trigger when his health is red i hope that dmc5 will be why did dante became so strong and if the creators wanted to put some events before dmc2 or maybe it will be after dmc2 and thats the best choice

I agree on one thing its absolutely best after dmc2.

sheriffreeze

26155_devil_may_cry_5-v3.jpg
26155_devil_may_cry_5-v3.jpg

Tramendium

sheriffreeze;180649 said:
its weird and i cant tell :S

I dunno if thats an official box art hell even my avatar is one of "them" but since there aren't some confirmations from Capcom i dunno it could be.
(and that "consolesistic" "only on playstation" will happen but only for few months)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom