• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The difference between nero and raiden

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
what's the difference between nero from dmc & raiden from msg? i bet they both have different problems in their lives

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
*never played MGS2 to have any idea what's the difference between them...

Didn't get Raiden have a happy ending? I have a feeling Nero's not. :[

heatlancer

1# Trickster
i know where your going with this and i thought the same thing, i hope dmc4 does'nt end up a big dissapointment like mgs2

Zato-OW

King
MGS2 was pretty good. It just the ppl got mad that you couldnt play as Snake more. I was fine with it though.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I think if Nero ended up looking like Ladys little sister it would be a lot more similar to MGS2. But Nero is basicly just Dante again in almost every way unlike Raiden who had more of an independent personality. I think the problem some people had with Raiden was
1 people who thought he was a wimpy little girl.
2 MGS1 fans who were looking forward to playing as Snake but only found they could play him for the first like..15 mins.

I am hoping that Nero will be more like Raiden in this game, more emotional and dramatic than just smart mouthing everyone. I want him to be more like Dante in DMC1 (and it looks like he will be from the recent trailer) :D.
I dont really see the point of introducing a new character if your going to make exactly the same as Dante.

Personally I didnt mind playing as Raiden and am looking forward to playing as Nero.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Zato-OW;61544 said:
MGS2 was pretty good. It just the ppl got mad that you couldnt play as Snake more. I was fine with it though.

*only played the first MGS for the PS1... so has no opinion if MGS2 was good or bad.* I always hear mixed reviews about that one.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
As long as you know that you are going to play as him for a majority of the game and can accept the fact that he looks like a bit like girl its a great game.

I remember my first reaction to the news about Nero I remember thinking "oh no here we go, another Raiden."

Top Bottom