• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The cream on the cake!

ZeroLove

What is the one thing that would make this new Devil May Cry perfect, in your opinion?
That one thing that would just turn this game into the most awesome game to you.
What would that be?

That is all this thread is about. Not what else is already good about the game or stuff that are bad about it. No, this is about that ONE thing YOU want to be in the game to make it complete!

Aaaaaaand GO!

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Cancel it and make an actual DMC5 instead. :p
I'd love to see DmC Dante becoming the Dante we all know and love near the end of the game, that'd be great.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I want these to be character costumes or hidden characters : Pinkie pie , Deadpool,Daredevil , Batman, Predator , Jesus ,but do to copy right issues (Except for Deadpool and Daredevil who may be allowed via commision with marvel ) those characters are not allowed but if they do not add deadpool or daredevil , : original dante or vergil :D

and monkeys , lots and lots of monkeys (because as the saying goes quality before quantity and monkeys before both)
oh and playable discord
images

wait a minute this game is cake
THIS GAME IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
images

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I guess for me

-a great story that makes dante and the rest of characters again.
-Alternate playable characters done right.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Aside from a great storyline and tight mechanics, the game should keep the promise that I'll feel like a badass by the end. Isn't that what the canon DMC games do?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
This is something that I think will probably go unanswered, but I'd love to be able to play as enemies, even if it's just a choice few.

Barring that, if they put Bloody Palace in, make it the 9999 floor variant, or make that an option separate from the 101 floor w/time limit variant.

Ana

Lots of homoerotic tension. ;P

No, I'm kidding. I want a game that doesn't mock the fans. You can tell when the creator is mocking you (or just fans in general), and it kinda ruins the experience.

Fazon

Playable Sparda with his unique storyline
YES YES YES!!!!! but make he's own game that tell's Sparda story all the way up 2 when Dante is born and call it Devil's Never Cry Legend of Sparda LMAO sorry got 2 EXCITED and off topic. I had that idea 4 so long :)

Edsabre

Eagle-eyed Devil Hunter
For me, Devil May Cry has always been about the fast-paced, stylish combat. As long as the fighting gets my blood pumping and is a blast to play, the rest is just icing on the cake.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
CREEPINESS ! EERINESS ! GOTH !! and METAL !!oh and i forgot say i prefer neat&healthy looking people :p

and also i'd like to play as a girl its just boring as always playing as a guy isn't it ?

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Lots of homoerotic tension. ;P

No, I'm kidding. I want a game that doesn't mock the fans. You can tell when the creator is mocking you (or just fans in general), and it kinda ruins the experience.

^ This.
When the DmC trailer first came out. This is what I felt.

At the end of the day, if it resembles non rebooted Dante in the very least (Not just the hair lol) it'd be great I guess.

Oh, and the smoking bit can get lost.

Top Bottom