• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The coolest showdown with Gilver and Sparda!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
When Dante did battle with Gilver it was far better then anything they came up with in the game.

It was epic as hell! Then he fought Sparda(in a way) and almost died. Out of the two I've gotta pick the fight with Gilver.

BTW, turn the gil and ver in the opposite direct and you'll know who I'm talking about.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Obviously the battle with Vergil is more epic as both fighters have almost the same powers and similar pattern of attacks. But what's the point of this thread exactly?

Keaton

Premium
Gilver....yeash....

Virgil and Dante's battles, as said by Tony, will always be far more paced than Dante against Mundus etc because they are both equal so they are fighting furiously looking for an edge.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
But what I'm saying is the fight was amazing! Seriously go read the first novel, Gilver(vergil) and Dante really got down.

The fight with the rip-off sparda was amazing as well.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I enjoyed the novels a lot, but it was kinda depressing that Dante almost lost to a rip-off Sparda:lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dark Esura;119943 said:
Huh, who, what, and how?

Please tell me what novel this is.

There are two novels that a writer developed about what happened slightly before DMC1 and DMC2. However, as DMC3 came, they were declared non-canon by Capcom, but they are still pretty interesting to read.

First Novel
Second Novel

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Yeah, they are really great and definatly worth your time.

The first started off slow but really picked up at the end.

The second was one hell of a ride beginning to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom