• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Cat Thread

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Has anyone here tried to dress their cat as Santa this year? I tried with Tiggy, but she ran off, so I didn't make her.

Today, she has decided the Santa hat is a chew toy. I don't mind. At least she is having fun with it. :tongue:
I can't do that for I'd get clawed the **** up.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Has anyone here tried to dress their cat as Santa this year? I tried with Tiggy, but she ran off, so I didn't make her.

Today, she has decided the Santa hat is a chew toy. I don't mind. At least she is having fun with it. :tongue:

I think putting clothes on cat is restricting. And kind of lame. They're cat for God's sake.
My older sister was actually looking at cat clothes and said Yuki would look great in a dress. >.>'
Now that I think about it, I feel like i should wrap the cat up in a fur coat cause she started sneezing.
Poor thing had a cold.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
my cat kinda died. he was walking around the block and slipped into a tree shredder. i have pictures if anyone is interested.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
my cat kinda died. he was walking around the block and slipped into a tree shredder. i have pictures if anyone is interested.
Sure, you have pictures of your pet all mauled and shredded. Of course you do...:facepalm: This is a sick joke, right?

Can we just get back to the nice things about cats?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
cat,kitchen,lobster,pot,cooked,cooking-1511d811baf0386ef7b0948eb94c33ba_h.jpg
cat-soup.jpg

images
8982103398_d988d3fa46_z.jpg
images

21512-Im-hungry-zody.gif

No seriously I'm hungry right now. Feel in the mood for some tuna.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Sure, you have pictures of your pet all mauled and shredded. Of course you do...:facepalm: This is a sick joke, right?

Can we just get back to the nice things about cats?
um...i was referring to my cat when she was ALIVE. not...spaghetti

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just want to point out that like attracts like. So everyone who made a joke about cats being eaten, your cat probably thinks likewise.... they'll get you when you're sleeping. Or while you're cuddling them. Or even when you're on the loo. 'Cause cats are evil like that.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Just want to point out that like attracts like. So everyone who made a joke about cats being eaten, your cat probably thinks likewise.... they'll get you when you're sleeping. Or while you're cuddling them. Or even when you're on the loo. 'Cause cats are evil like that.

................My cat is dead.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Eh, I'm sure cats have a sense of humor. You need one to share space with our species.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
................My cat is dead.
Haunted by a cat then? I have heard about animal ghosts...not sure if they're real though.

Eh, I'm sure cats have a sense of humor. You need one to share space with our species.
I know cats like playing and having fun, so I'm sure they do have some kind of sense of humour, or at least an appreciation for certain things. They certainly have favourite toys and know how to tell a person that they want something.
I remember Tiggy was trying to sleep by me, but I kept talking to a friend, so she kept poking me with her paw until I stopped.:tongue:

Top Bottom