• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Cat Thread

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
2. Even if previous replies to thread were joking, it's sick... (people have microwaved cats, it's not even funny)
We'll begin...

With a spin...

Trav'ling in a... world of my creation...

What we'll see... will defy...

Explanatiooooooon...

Look, no matter what kind of joke I tell, it's bound to offend at the very least, one person.

I'm not going to change that. I'm sorry, but it goes against my principles.

Last edited:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Well truth be told I one day wish to go to South Korea to see what cats and dog tastes like (because its been said they eat cats and dogs or cooks them)...........and to pick up some Korean babes.
Well, this thread deteriorated fast. :facepalm: I thought this was a thread about cat pictures, not stories about killing them and eating them. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised. Also, Koreans only rarely eat dog and cat. In fact, there are a large number of Koreas against eating them.

Anyway. Here's Tiggy:

IMG_0132_zpscbefa6bf.jpg

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Also, Koreans only rarely eat dog and cat. In fact, there are a large number of Koreas against eating them.
Really? When someone I knew went to Korea (and this was South, mind you), he said that he "did not see any dogs or cats on the street".

Not one.

You'd think you'd at least see one stray out there. Guess he wasn't looking hard enough.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Really? When someone I knew went to Korea (and this was South, mind you), he said that he "did not see any dogs or cats on the street".

Not one.

You'd think you'd at least see one stray out there. Guess he wasn't looking hard enough.
U can't assume that they ate every stray cat.
Maybe the part he was in didn't have stray cats?
or maybe everyone adopted a cat.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
U can't assume that they ate every stray cat.
Maybe the part he was in didn't have stray cats?
or maybe everyone adopted a cat.
hahahaha... ok.

And I'm not saying that every Korean out there ate every stray cat. I'm just saying that there was a big enough market for all the cats to disappear.

Last edited:

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Well, this thread deteriorated fast. :facepalm: I thought this was a thread about cat pictures, not stories about killing them and eating them. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised. Also, Koreans only rarely eat dog and cat. In fact, there are a large number of Koreas against eating them.

Anyway. Here's Tiggy:

IMG_0132_zpscbefa6bf.jpg

China it is then!

Doesn't mean they still don't have the option to compared to the US and other countries that are almost 100% against.

By that the way is that you're cat?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
You know the day's gonna come when your pets die, I knew he was old, just didn't much want to be confronted when I got back with "oh hai, your cat died, and we, uh, gave him to the vet to incinerate along with all the other dead stuff." Sheez.

I know, gone is gone and it doesn't matter exactly but it seemed a massively insensitive thing to lay on me all casual like that. They could have at least brought his remains back and buried them in the garden or something. He was their family pet as much as he was originally my cat who I chose as a kitten. Even watched him get born.

It's been a few years since, I really would like to get another cat. I miss one around the place knocking stuff over and clawing my feet in the morning :<

btw, that cat of yours is adorable Sylvanas. And that's a word I don't use liberally.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
You know the day's gonna come when your pets die, I knew he was old, just didn't much want to be confronted when I got back with "oh hai, your cat died, and we, uh, gave him to the vet to incinerate along with all the other dead stuff." Sheez.

I know, gone is gone and it doesn't matter exactly but it seemed a massively insensitive thing to lay on me all casual like that. They could have at least brought his remains back and buried them in the garden or something. He was their family pet as much as he was originally my cat who I chose as a kitten. Even watched him get born.

It's been a few years since, I really would like to get another cat. I miss one around the place knocking stuff over and clawing my feet in the morning :<

btw, that cat of yours is adorable Sylvanas. And that's a word I don't use liberally.

Awwww.....that is so sad.

Reminds me of my dog, when I left my home country to come to America, I left him behind because he couldn't come with me and when I heard he died and all my bastard dad did was tossed his body into a trash can I never, til this day, forgave him. He was my best friend when I was kid since I never had any friends in my country because I was constantly picked on for not speaking our national language/dialect and being different so to not be by his side in his final hours and hearing how poorly my dad treated him makes me quite upset. However, my brother had it worst. He too had a dog that he loved (a very young and cute dog too compared to my large golden retriever) and when the dog ate the meat/food in my dad's business my dad got so upset that he took the dog and chopped its head off in front of my brother (who was really young like 4-5 years old, before I was born).

Lucky for him animal abuse is legal in our country. Geez my dad has a thing against dogs or pets.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
China it is then!

Doesn't mean they still don't have the option to compared to the US and other countries that are almost 100% against.

By that the way is that you're cat?
They do eat them, but it is not all the time; not in the way the media likes to show it.
As for China, they do eat it more frequently.

Yep, Tiggy is. Adopted from people moving abroad.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member

Well that's a real shame, some people can be really insensitive. Sorry about your cat.

And should I be honored? :p
If that's the case, then I'm really honored. :D
Thanks.

Reactions: V

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Has anyone here tried to dress their cat as Santa this year? I tried with Tiggy, but she ran off, so I didn't make her.

Today, she has decided the Santa hat is a chew toy. I don't mind. At least she is having fun with it. :tongue:

Top Bottom