• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Cat Thread

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Alright. I don't mean to brag, it's just...I'm in love with my cat.
And no not in the way u're thinking u pervert. Naww I keed I keed.
But seriously, I feel like we don't appreciate our cats enough.
So, post pictures of a cat, if u have one, and let's share!
I'll go first!
tumblr_mxs9c1WuNb1rvvwt1o1_250.jpg
tumblr_mxs9c1WuNb1rvvwt1o2_250.jpg
tumblr_mxr0kuBB011rvvwt1o3_500.jpg

Oh and btw, we renamed the cat, from Yuki to Legolas.

Hot damn I love that elf. (Apart from Fenris).
048.gif

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014

Not a cat, but still...

On a side note, there was one cat that was perfect for me. I used to go to the store where it lived and feed it every day. I regret not adopting it as a pet. I hope it's in good hands now.

Last edited:

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I was too lazy to go grocery shopping, so...

Actually I rolled mine down a slanted platform/driveway like a ball and it broke its neck. Couple years later I got a grown dog but I hit it with a bag of chips and the bag broke and ever since I was never allowed to get a pet and for a few years wasn't trusted with bags of chips.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Cats are great-tasting, what're you talking about?

You can always have a ceremonial empty casket/shoe box funeral event later.

Well truth be told I one day wish to go to South Korea to see what cats and dog tastes like (because its been said they eat cats and dogs or cooks them)...........and to pick up some Korean babes.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I was going to post a pic of Tilly... but:
1. I don't have anything up to date
2. Even if previous replies to thread were joking, it's sick... (people have microwaved cats, it's not even funny)
(catburgers... maybe not... I know Ieyasu loves animals...)

sylvanas & Winter, you have really cute kittehs.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Well I've never had catburgers. I don't expect small predators taste good anyway.

He didn't get a proper burial, though. It happened when I was away and he was at my parents'. They took him to the vet after he started acting lethargic, and the vet put him down. Then my parents didn't bring his body back from the vets so I could at least give him some kind of respects. Eurgh.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Well I've never had catburgers. I don't expect small predators taste good anyway.

He didn't get a proper burial, though. It happened when I was away and he was at my parents'. They took him to the vet after he started acting lethargic, and the vet put him down. Then my parents didn't bring his body back from the vets so I could at least give him some kind of respects. Eurgh.

images

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

I've never thought about that. Going by that logic, I bet T-rexes were 'scrummy'. (They do say the bigger the better).

:( Sorry to hear that.
We had our last cat cremated, I do sit there sometimes and wonder if it's his ashes in the box.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member

My condolences.
My brother's friend actually told us that u can really be emotionally attached to a cat.
I can't bear to think what u went through.

Top Bottom