• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The BUNNY!

aka958

Don't trust people
It looks like the little bunny i have on my sign (copied from an another players sign) more have it.... it said to that i should help him achieve world Domination and i think i did. how many more have done that??? i know it is not DMC4 stuff but atleast i wanna know ^_^

Keaton

Premium
aka958;71274 said:
It looks like the little bunny i have on my sign (copied from an another players sign) more have it.... it said to that i should help him achieve world Domination and i think i did. how many more have done that??? i know it is not DMC4 stuff but atleast i wanna know ^_^

Just a heads up, but this should REALLY have been started in the non-dmc related stuff forum...found here:

http://forums.devilmaycry.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I do not want the bunny *sorry to those who would love the world to be totally dominated by bunnies but it's not my thing*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I guess you wanted to be fresh and original, but with all good things every will want it. changing it is up to you, but I for one will never have the bunny.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ staying original is not an easy thing to do, staying on topic I don't really like the bunny for a sig, especially as it is as you say becoming common.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ The bunny, it is gone, what magic be this. Only kidding, you did say it would go.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
unique, perhaps so, do I care, perhaps not.
the matter is why a bunny?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
LordOfDarkness;71451 said:
unique, perhaps so, do I care, perhaps not.
the matter is why a bunny?

well if you can make me something better, than il take it =] *goes to make ASCII art*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ seems like people find my abrupt announcement of eating bunnies as something to be laughed upon, so do I.

And Vauxchen, I cannot make you something better than a bunny, but I can do bunny stew as suggested by Blizzard Moon.

to stay rather on topic the bunny has lost popularity.

Top Bottom