• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The All New 2008 DMC Forum Awards

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Ok welcome to a star night with lots of awards to be given out ..
i will give the awards that members have recieved and then that member will have to give a speech ( type it ) saying thanks :lol::lol: But please keep this clean as rq tried this and got banned for it so yeah ... :lol::lol:

The first award is for the best Admin over the last year on the forum ..
The nominations are - Angel , DMC , DarkDrakan , Tony and Keaton
and the winner is DMC for all the hard work he has done to make this place a better place with the new ranks and arcade ..

And the second award is for best supporter and the nominations are Timelord , Lod , Vauxchen , Keaton , DK , Angel
and the winner is Keaton !! For all the hard work beating spammers and members that went bad so well done ...

he thrid award is for best helper and by that i mean who has helped the members of the forum with probs and there is only 1 person that i think everyone will be happy with ANGEL , she has helped me and lod witht the whole luna thing and helped d with the rq issue and many more members , so well done !!

Now its up to u ... wat awards will u think up and whoes getting them , but keep it clean and no spamming please

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I think we should give you an award timelord for thinking of this!! :lol:

I think DK should have the award for being the most funniest member on the forums! :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'll think of some categories for this. I have many people who I'd like to give awards to, so if I posted them all up it would take forever :) And this is about giving awards to other people, not to say what's on your mind ;)

Awards:

Most Funniest
Most Wisest
Most Caring
Most Generous
Most Active
Most Appreciative
Most Likeable
Most Loveable
Most Helpful
Most Observant
Most Thoughtful
Most Honest
Most Trustful
Most Mature
Most Talkative
Most Reasonable :p (Thanks ND ;))

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
so does anyone have any awards they would like to give people .....

Most Generous - i would give this to lod as he paided for 5 members to become a supporter :)

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I feel like there should be a little movieish trailer for the awards.

*The most epic show down of win ever! Who will win!
Who will be left for dead!
In theater may, 7, 3022*

There we are.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Bandoor;151419 said:
how about we vote? -_-

Seems like a better idea, a vote = actually fair on other members, giving selected candidates an equal chance to win said award, rather than just dishing them out to who you think should personally get them.

Still, it's a nice idea though.

Top Bottom