• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Thanks you all, and Farewell

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
Sorry for posting something that will certenly bother you all, but i want to devulgate something to you all, i am thankful for the criation of this forum, because it was in this same forum that i met the love of my life, XicoPT. we met at 09-07-2007(forum date format), and although we lived separated by 300km we got togheter every time we could, and we were happy togheter, although we are just teenagers. well yeasterday, after his handball training he suffered a cardiopulmonary arrest and he died.i will love you allways my love.
so i am here to thank the forum, if it wasnt for this forum we would have never met, and live this amazing 2 years toghether, rest in peace my love, you will always have a piece of me with you.

So thank you all, and farewell.

Railazel

Woman! You better get back here and stay on this forum! Don't seperate yourself from the rest of the group because your man died. Trust me, me, as well as all of his other friends, miss him too, but that's why we are sticking with the forum. We'll continue his legacy here as he is still apart of us and forever will be. So don't go emo on us! If you do, I'll slap the mess out of you!

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
Railazel;194905 said:
Woman! You better get back here and stay on this forum! Don't seperate yourself from the rest of the group because your man died. Trust me, me, as well as all of his other friends, miss him too, but that's why we are sticking with the forum. We'll continue his legacy here as he is still apart of us and forever will be. So don't go emo on us! If you do, I'll slap the mess out of you!

Thanks for the support.

Top Bottom