• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tetris: The Movie......Trilogy?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
http://screenrant.com/tetris-movie-trilogy-producer/

So, apparently the Tetris movie is in the works, and it will be a trilogy. The reason why is because according to the director, the story is "too big for one movie".

You know, I can see that. I mean, there's a ton of stuff to work with in the source material. With the blocks falling down and disappearing, to the menu screen, and the catchy theme song. This was once considered to be unfilmable you know.

Maybe this will be the start of a Tetris cinematic universe. Can't wait to see the inevitable crossover with Bejewled.

Skagewid

As the article says , they are making a film about Tetris for trend that we have in the last year , from "Pixels", "Angry birds ", "Assassin Creed" and so on.
And then , what should they do so much to make three films ?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Well first off they need to have the origin story where the every man discovers his power through Tetris. Realising that he can help people with breaking blocks.
Then you have the tournament arc where he battles against the competition, with him fighting his eternal rival in the finals to be the very best like no one ever was.
The last film climaxes with the hero breaking through 72 rows of blocks simultaneously to meet with The Architect God and discovers that this whole time...it was all just a game.

I'd pay money to go see it. :thumbsup:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Now introducing Pong: The Movie the video game. It's based off the movie that's based on the video game. Money please

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Now introducing Pong: The Movie the video game. It's based off the movie that's based on the video game. Money please
They already did an anime based entirely around Ping-Pong so why not have a movie. :wink:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Turn Viva Piñata into a film.

I would watch the crap out of that.

Top Bottom