• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tech Help Needed Regarding Wii U

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
So, I've owned a Wii U Pro Controller for almost a year now, and it's worked flawlessly up til this point. However, upon using it as the second player for Mario Kart, I found that it's producing a significant amount of lag, with the turns happening a significant amount of time AFTER turning the joystick. I pressed the Home Button and tried moving the Cursor Hand to determine it being the controller's fault, but the same lagging symptoms appeared when trying to scroll about.

To make sure this wasn't some unique problem with Mario Kart, I entered games like Wind Waker HD and the VC version of Super Mario 64, and as Player 1, these games worked fine with the Pro Controller.

However, upon entering Mario Kart as Player 2, or ANY other game as the second, third, or fourth player, the issue came back.

Is this a latency or Bluetooth problem? Is there a way this can be fixed? I'd greatly appreciate some help.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I've heard it can be a signal problem and can be caused by interference from other devices such as routers and other wireless signals. I had a pair of turtle beach headphones that interfered with the wifi on my 360 slim, had to change my wifi channel to fix it.

Top Bottom