• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tameem possibly working on RE7

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
You don't even know the half of it.

The guy actually has insulted 2 members of this forum:

Me and Sieghart.

Despite this, he is a very logical person and he uses FACTS to back up his claims
Da faq? Well guess were haters. All this aside......what was this thread about again?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Da faq? Well guess were haters. All this aside......what was this thread about again?

Something about Vergil's d!ck I think?:/
tumblr_mjdxekAPIs1r7x1rqo1_500.jpg

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Edit:

Oh, I do watch his DmC related videos once in a while, never to the end though, because that guy just seems to like the sound of his voice SO MUCH lol

I mean, he really talks a lot, and usually I'll quit halfway trough the video. And he likes to make such a huge drama about things, like there's this big bad conspiracy against gamers or something, and DmC is part of it. lol

This. Oh, and it's DmC trying to reveal the conspiracy of the world to gamers, Main Event is, in reality, not doing that much to "wake people up."

For example, he doesn't say a single word about Eric Holder and Operation Fast and Furious (Iook it up).

It's not game-related, but it is important. For now, let him just keep complaining about old people at the gym.

No one says you have to watch Event Status. I can't stand the guy, so I don't watch his vids. No power to him.

No one says that skeptics have to play DmC and post on a DmC forum. But they do so, anyway.

But that's all just my personal opinion.

(See? I can hide behind the "Free Speech Shield" too)

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Cool, you're using my image thingy:lol:
Of course he doesn't like free speech. It's Bob Barbas we're talking about. Free speech is for terrorists.:p

Hah. Another quotable meme that's going straight to my subtitle (really risky though, lol).

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
You don't even know the half of it.

The guy actually has insulted 2 members of this forum:

Me and Sieghart.

Despite this, he is a very logical person and he uses FACTS to back up his claims

Oh don't get me wrong, I have nothing against "what" he says, people have the right to dislike things, I was just mentioning that the way he talks about things in his videos are...
Well, you watched his videos right? You know what I'm talking about.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
I wouldn't mind who rebooted Resident Evil, just so long as it does get rebooted. The series is a damn mess.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
I never thought the series was messed up it was around 4 and 5 that pretty much messed the series p 5 more than 4. Just counting the main series games (plus CVX because that was supposed to be RE3) everything made since.

AlchemistFromEden

I wouldn't mind who rebooted Resident Evil, just so long as it does get rebooted. The series is a damn mess.
the serie's story is actually very coherent especially for a zombie game series, its actually the most coherent zombie story, thing is, i don't think there's REALLY a way to end it definitively, because of the way viruses always adapt, hell, i'd even settle for a future story or better yet a reboot

Dante47

the serie's story is actually very coherent especially for a zombie game series, its actually the most coherent zombie story, thing is, i don't think there's REALLY a way to end it definitively, because of the way viruses always adapt, hell, i'd even settle for a future story or better yet a reboot
Not exactly.
Instead of the slightly more believable tale of a special forces unit trapped inside an infested mansion with an interesting mystery of suspense, tension, claustrophobia, and fear, it is now about biochemical warfare.
The characters were likable and easy to relate too, but now are two dimensional stereotypes of their past selves.

Really, it is sad how the mighty fall. Resident Evil needs to return to it's humble roots, and not the convoluted mess of bad story and out of place action elements that is today.
Modern gaming lacks fear, and I want nothing more right now than to enter the world of modern survival horror.

AlchemistFromEden

Not exactly.
Instead of the slightly more believable tale of a special forces unit trapped inside an infested mansion with an interesting mystery of suspense, tension, claustrophobia, and fear, it is now about biochemical warfare.
The characters were likable and easy to relate too, but now are two dimensional stereotypes of their past selves.

Really, it is sad how the mighty fall. Resident Evil needs to return to it's humble roots, and not the convoluted mess of bad story and out of place action elements that is today.
Modern gaming lacks fear, and I want nothing more right now than to enter the world of modern survival horror.
what was relatable about a cop who on his first day is able to stop a B.O.W as strong as W. Birkin, or better yet, what's relatable about claire? who's the most 2 dimensional of them all, to say that chris, leon, jake and sherry don't have depth in re6 is just blatant bias, and yes, the story is about how the technology has gotten better, what was it supposed to be? another generic city that jill or claire happens to be in gets infected and the government just nukes the town -_- do you REALLY think that the government of the resident evil universe wouldn't have contingencies for these attacks, or that terrorists wouldn't use the technology if they didn't have the chance?

Top Bottom