• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Swedish LotR parody...

aka958

Don't trust people
Lulz, only swedish people dares to make parodies of movies such as the Lord of the Rings knowing they may be seued for it.

It got english subtitles, check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4u-ClvM6yE

In screen there is a option in red where it stands CC, press it and change subtitles to English.
To bad the subtitles doesn't translate exactly correct but anyways...

aka958

Don't trust people
Awww... When was that? This was a remake of a old one made about 3-4 years ago I believe.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;211199 said:
Lulz, only swedish people dares to make parodies of movies such as the Lord of the Rings knowing they may be seued for it.

It got english subtitles, check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4u-ClvM6yE

In screen there is a option in red where it stands CC, press it and change subtitles to English.
To bad the subtitles doesn't translate exactly correct but anyways...
LMAO that was hilarious. :lol: :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
I know. I've been watching it over and over and over again. Loving every second of it.

But I don't know if it is as enjoyable for a person of a more foreign language, who doesn't understand the funny accents, dialects and tone of the words.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;225364 said:
I know. I've been watching it over and over and over again. Loving every second of it.

But I don't know if it is as enjoyable for a person of a more foreign language, who doesn't understand the funny accents, dialects and tone of the words.
I do understand Swedish very well. ;)

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yes I'm from Norway. Swedish is not so different from Norwegian, but words are spelled different and the grammar is a little different. I understand Swedish better than English.

But Frodo was not talking all the time, much of the time it was just grunts and other noises. :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
But indeed funny grunts and noises. He sounds like he is... I don't have a word for it.

Top Bottom