• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Superman IV: The Quest For Peace vs Batman and Robin

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Okay, so I finally got finished re-watching the classic Superman movies.

Whoa, am I the only one who finds it kinda funny that both the Superman and Batman films, both started with 2 pretty solid hits, followed by a third film that was kinda "Meh", and both finished with a 4th film that was the worst pile of crap of all time?

So yeah, you read the title if you're here. Which is the lesser of two evils? Superman 4, or Batman and Robin?

Honestly as bad as Superman 4 is, I still think Batman and Robin is the worst comic book film of all time. It was a little hooky, but the entire series is hooky.

Batman and Robin, though was the final nail in the coffin for a series that started dark, and turned it into a pile of camp.

Don't get me wrong, they're both bad movies, but I think Batman and Robin is way worse.

Thoughts?

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I actually like Batman and Robin a lot. It's so horribly-made and riddled with camp that it's a riot to watch on a day when you aren't in the mood for something serious. Plus, Arnold Schwarzenegger absolutely makes that movie, elevating from "so bad it's good" to "so bad it's legendary."

That kind of enjoyment isn't found in Quest for Peace OR Superman Returns. They're cavernous holes of terrible where no enjoyment can be found.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Yea, Batman and Robin, for how horrible it is, can at least be entertaining. Grab a few friends and Mystery Science Theater 3000 that crap.

Superman 4 is just bad.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i'd much rather watch batman & robin. at least it makes me laugh. quest for peace just makes me sad.

Top Bottom