• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Such is life... Yaddah yaddah

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
meg127;267221 said:
Pretty good. Had its ups and downs, but I'm staying positive. ^_^ Glad to know life's been good for you to.

Yeah, life has many of those. Staying positive is the best thing to do. Although at times it can be tough as Hell. Thanks a lot ^_^

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
LordOfDarkness;267080 said:
Hey, so, I wander back. I'm older, greyer (Checks) Nope, not yet. Anyway, you get the idea. I thought it would be nice to check up on the place. Oh I haven't been here in forever. But then speaking like that would mean I never came here... And funny that, because oddly I have an account.

Any-who, aside from directing sarcasm at myself, I'm back.

Hope nobody missed me, because I know missing makes people upset. I missed you guys though :( Good to be here again ^_^

Who are you again .. sorry i had my mind wiped by a alien .. Welcome back ryan .. :D

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
LOD!!!!!!!! YOUR BAAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! *gives hug* I've missed u so so much....life has been up and down.....and i'm glad ur back because as of recent i've been really really really down...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Angel: I thought I was too, but what do you know? I guess God likes me after all ^_^ Good to be back :)

@Damien: All I know is your called Damien. Amnesia wiped my memory. Though no explanation as to how I remembered this place. Coincidence I guess... Thanks :D

@Ashelia_Crystl: Thanks for the welcoming ^^ I have?

@GamblingGambitCloud: I guess I really have been missed :lol: Okay, PM me or something man. We can chat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom