• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Style is Thrifty

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@TerrorA
@Jak
@DragonMaster2010

Thanks guys

I thought about it and realized i said everything i would say if i did a honest to god DMC/DmC crossover so im gonna quit while im ahead and focus on some other things. I wanted to make it a 4 shot (if thats a thing) but two felt better and i think you can guess what the last one is about:happy:

As for other projects I wanted to do a one shot on Shaheen and the other new tekken 7 characters but i might wait on that. At some point i should do something for Jak and Daxter and i had a crush on the DoA girls so im resisting the urge to make a self insert.

For DmC i might do other stories set in the universe. I had the idea to rewrite the game to be more like the tgs10 trailer but it might be better just to do a prequel. For DMC4 I had a AU in mind but im gonna keep planning it out.

I posted what the AU would be in the dmc4 section if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Eep! I didn't see your tag until just now. OTL Thank you for the link! Shall be reviewing soon. ^^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nice story dude. You should write up more :thumbsup:

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Neat. I want to see where this goes.

Do update this, if you can...whatever you do, don't adopt my lazy habits, and only update your fanfics every few months. It's a nightmare.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@TerrorA @WolfOD64 @DragonMaster2010
Thanks guys.

The claps on the back are great but is there anything i missed or can improve on? anything you dont get? etc

I understand that struggle cause i lived it already. I would have been in a better place with my writing career had i started ding fics years ago but i was lazy/self doubting blah blah blah.

But you live and learn. I do have final semester and jobs/internships to apply for so i cant promise anything but i'll try and post things regularly. Its good practice and good therapy.

Im still debating on whether or not i should do a Legit crossover between DmC/DMC tho.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
wait, will there be more? the english used here is kinda hard for me to grasp, but is DmC vergil gonna take on DMC's dante? i wanna see where this is going

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
wait, will there be more? the english used here is kinda hard for me to grasp, but is DmC vergil gonna take on DMC's dante? i wanna see where this is going

sorry man, i dint think about other language speakers. It was just meant to be a one chapter(two) fanfic but i'm on the fence about doing a sequel.

Right now DmC Vergil isn't going to fight Classic Dante because he doesnt have the means to travel to the Classic DMC universe/timeline. I'm not sure he would tho since he's more concerned with his universe as defeating classic Dante wont gain him anything ( I think).

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
aww man.. well if you happen to change your mind i'll wait for an update, and it wont gain anything for vergil, but for the reader it'll be awesome, lol..

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-imgu-L3yP.gif

Top Bottom