• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stray

Dark Drakan

Admin
header.jpg

The most wishlisted game on Steam before its launch and now Publisher Annapurna Interactive and developer BlueTwelve have officially smashed their concurrent player record on steam with the launch of Stray.

The concurrent player count peaked at 62,963 players on Tuesday 19th July. Their previous highest concurrent player count stood at just over 8000 players with their 2021 title '12 Minutes'.

For those who are unaware of the plot of Stray here is its Steam Summary...
Lost, alone and separated from family, a stray cat must untangle an ancient mystery to escape a long-forgotten city.
Stray is a third-person cat adventure game set amidst the detailed, neon-lit alleys of a decaying cybercity and the murky environments of its seedy underbelly. Roam surroundings high and low, defend against unforeseen threats and solve the mysteries of this unwelcoming place inhabited by curious droids and dangerous creatures.

See the world through the eyes of a cat and interact with the environment in playful ways. Be stealthy, nimble, silly, and sometimes as annoying as possible with the strange inhabitants of this mysterious world.

Along the way, the cat befriends a small flying drone, known only as B-12. With the help of this newfound companion, the duo must find a way out.

It also currently sits at 97% Overwhelmingly Positive rating on Steam and is available on PS4 and PS5 (if you're a PS Plus Extra or Premium subscriber, you can play Stray right now at no additional cost).

PURCHASE HERE

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I've had this on my wishlist for a looooong time.

It's still too pricey for me, so I'll wait for a steam sale or similar, but definitely interested

Dr. Cheesesteak

Really great game. It's my current GOTY, even over Elden Ring. Mad props to the devs for this gem. It's way better than I was expecting and I've actually been excited for this game for years.

Top Bottom