• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Steve is BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Lol! Thank you for the warm reception! Missed you guys. :wub:

Steve

Admin
Angel's playing Mass Effect 2 and doing absolutely terrible. Not terrible in health or well-being, that is, just friggin' terrible on Mass Effect 2. It's on Casual difficulty for Pete's sake and she's getting railed... proper noob.

Lulz. My son's fine, too. I recorded a few videos of him today, laughing his backside off at his hand. Yes, his hand. He's very easily pleased. Bless.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Steve;201558 said:
Angel's playing Mass Effect 2 and doing absolutely terrible. Not terrible in health or well-being, that is, just friggin' terrible on Mass Effect 2. It's on Casual difficulty for Pete's sake and she's getting railed... proper noob.

Lulz. My son's fine, too. I recorded a few videos of him today, laughing his backside off at his hand. Yes, his hand. He's very easily pleased. Bless.

Oh. :lol: Everyone is a noob when they start playing new games, especially me. :lol: Glad to see you and your family are in good health, Steve. :D

aka958

Don't trust people
Welcome back Steve! I hope you'll have a great time hear like always (i think).

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Steve;201558 said:
I recorded a few videos of him today, laughing his backside off at his hand. Yes, his hand. He's very easily pleased. Bless.

Auwwwww! :lol: That is way too cute! Are you going to upload it onto your website? I checked out your 'pride and joy' the other day - you might want to barricade it from junior before he learns to crawl. Seriously, my little ones decided to try play a slice of bread in my xbox console - those little fingers like to poke at buttons and holes.

Anyway, welcome back :)

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
clairavance;201636 said:
Auwwwww! :lol: That is way too cute! Are you going to upload it onto your website?

I don't think thats a good idea really .. I'm most likely get into trouble for saying this but what the hell ..
I don't think thats an gd idea as you never know who's out there in the most polite way of saying it really ...

Welcome Back and sorry for lowing the tone

Steve

Admin
Thanks for the warm welcomes, ladies and gents!

clairavance;201636 said:
Auwwwww! :lol: That is way too cute! Are you going to upload it onto your website? I checked out your 'pride and joy' the other day - you might want to barricade it from junior before he learns to crawl. Seriously, my little ones decided to try play a slice of bread in my xbox console - those little fingers like to poke at buttons and holes.
Bread in the Xbox? I'll be having nightmares now! :O It's a good job me and the wife got that cage installed last week... :p How old are your little monsters by the way?

I'd love to upload some vids of the family, I just didn't think anyone would care enough to watch 'em other than me and the wife.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Steve;201682 said:
Thanks for the warm welcomes, ladies and gents!

Bread in the Xbox? I'll be having nightmares now! :O It's a good job me and the wife got that cage installed last week... :p How old are your little monsters by the way?

I'd love to upload some vids of the family, I just didn't think anyone would care enough to watch 'em other than me and the wife.

LOL, my oldest is 3 and my youngest is turning 1 at the end of February :) And I would watch your vids, as I'm sure a lot of other Steve-fans on the forum would too :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hi... welcome back to the forum.

I can remember when i was little, i destroyed aload of my parents music tapes. I pulled out the tape of about 50 cassettes. (Monster)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hay! Don't forget to say hi to the new guy, Steve! I noticed from your posts long ago that you seemed to have left, but now that you're alive and kicking, well, I'll just say welcome back! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom