• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Stereotypical hack and slash (Mrrandomlulz tells everypony his serious concerns about the game)

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
I really think NT should add more Dante's voice while fighting, this Dante seems kinda mute. I think the voice also plays part in being stylish! Oh and how can anyone forget the taunts, I think it gives the player sense of coolness!

Keep it SSStylish!

i hope they keep taunts. i know its silly but i do love taunting demons b4 ii kill them. and tbh i prefer if he remained otherwise quite mute or wed have to suffer with constant one liners being recycled again and again

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Well you guys have partially eased my fears. You know I think I do remember trying to switch styles mid combat in DMC4. I was terrible at it.
So do you guys think Dante will become less brutal and more stylish as the game progresses.

I'll be optimistic here and genuinely hope that this Dante, while not getting to the point of quoting The Bard and throwing demon-projectiles while spewing odd sexual innuendo, will come into his own and be cool in his own way. I'd hate to say this, but we will have to wait and see. Maybe until the game releases, maybe until E3.
I too will be optimistic and hope it goes like this.character wise

Dante goes from DmC Dante, to DMC3 Dante(only with DMC1 Dante's outfit), and in DmC2(if it happens) he goes from DMC3 Dante To DMC Dante. And they pretend DMC4 Dante never happened.

Top Bottom