• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Star Citizen

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I've kept my eye on this game for a while and have seen a lot of those long gameplay videos.
Everything shown is downright incredible and ambitious but I can't help but be suspicious of what the game will be like in the end.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I've kept my eye on this game for a while and have seen a lot of those long gameplay videos.
Everything shown is downright incredible and ambitious but I can't help but be suspicious of what the game will be like in the end.

Like with anything I would try and keep the hype at bay until closer to release but the tech looks stunning so far. If they can even achieve 60% of what they are aiming for it would be incredible & could be huge milestone in gaming.

Main thing I'm concerned about is the optimisation aspects & the fact the development of so many systems being tied together into one cohesive product would be so difficult. I'm glad they have 2 teams split between single player & main game but are sharing tech. Hoping that the specs required don't end up being outrageous as more complex systems/animations & effects are all drip fed into the game over time.

Top Bottom