• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SRS's Tubecast!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
No, it's just a lazy way of explaining Nero's addition to the series.
Dude, I love you *in a friend way* and I don't want to argue about Capcom's stupidity

But the game and Novel heavy hinted this fact. So it was more of a badly thought out plan, but a plan nevertheless! :steve:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Update:

Terrible news folks The Tubecast is going on a 6 mouth hiatus because I Toei made a copyright claim against me because I uploaded a Super Sentai clip. So with this bad mark against me I can't upload videos longer than 15 minutes or make a video unlisted. So Good bye Tubecast for now....

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Update:

Terrible news folks The Tubecast is going on a 6 mouth hiatus because I Toei made a copyright claim against me because I uploaded a Super Sentai clip. So with this bad mark against me I can't upload videos longer than 15 minutes or make a video unlisted. So Good bye Tubecast for now....

I think propably someone reported use of copyrighter material to them or posted this on their FB page, its not suprising why some Fansites of Toei shows tries remind everyone not to share shows links or fan creations to them as those things are getting deleted quickly so Im assuming your case is in this area, as for me is hard to find any of that material on YT. Really it is sad that Tubecast will be suspended for now.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Its a real bummer. If I could find a way to post the Tubecast somewhere other than Youtube I'd do so. I wonder how Kanzenshuu does Podcasts...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Now that you understand, I will stop lol. But that also means it works! Lol THANK YOU VEEBS!!!!! :D Remember to ask questions if you wish. :)

I understand BUT it doesn't mean that I've accepted it dude...

1. What other games do you have (apart from DMC)?
2. What Power Ranger/Sentai merchandise do you own?
3. Who's your fave Sonic Character?

(Yeah, sorry pretty unoriginal lol)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I understand BUT it doesn't mean that I've accepted it dude...

1. What other games do you have (apart from DMC)?
2. What Power Ranger/Sentai merchandise do you own?
3. Who's your fave Sonic Character?

(Yeah, sorry pretty unoriginal lol)

I actually like those questions so I'll be happy to answer them! (At the next Tubecast) Lol

You will accept it! *Runs away giggling lol*

KRSkull

WOW that was awesome. thank you very much. That Roll call was really funny and i love it.

To be honest with you i wanted to ask you a third question but i changed my mind

Top Bottom